Blown Alky AMX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blown Alky AMX

This car should be in someones feature somplace...Blown Alcohol AMC Powered AMX...belongs to a good friend of mine and I had the pleasure of seeing it in person on friday...bad!!!...built!!!...beautiful!!!

Video of a first gear shake down pass
    This was Brad's first pass.he was instructed to shut it off when he shifted to 2nd gear.thanks for sharing your video Bill T.Mike

Pics of the car

Re: Blown Alky AMX

Sweet , Wisked sounding thing!

Comment

Now that is my definition of something special.

Comment

nice

Comment

I may be biased but that is amazing.
          Looks like a true “dare to be different”; one that’s actually NOT powered by a Chevy.
          Certainly there are very few parts ordered from a catalog on there, so a ton of engineering must have been done.
          Cool!

Comment

I know nothing about AMC cars but I think that thing is freakin AWESOME

Considering you don't just bolt together a bunch of parts you can order from Summit, there has to be a lot of creativity going on there!

Kudos to the builder,

-scott
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

The list of custom stuff is a mile long...just can't pick up a book and order drives and stuff for an AMC mill...plus this car also has a billet subframe...every time I look at it I see something amazing

Comment

Love those orphan cars! That AMX is really nice and AMC powered to boot. Great!

Comment

Working...
                X