Fun Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Dinner

As I've posted, Mary Ellen and I are traveling and are currently in Michigan. We got a chance to hook up with Hotrodladycruiser (Denise), STD (Dave), the long-suffering Scott (Denise's buddy and partner-in-crime), Milner 351 (John), and his bride, and a couple of other folks. We had a great lunch at the Sidetrack in Ypsilanti. These proved to be the best folks on the planet - so far, all the Junkies I've met are just GREAT (and I've met many between this dinner and Maxton). Love this site!

Look forward to seeing all of you again

Dan

Re: Fun Dinner

Hey Dan,
    You gonna make it to the west side of Michigan? namely the Grand Rapids area?

Comment

I had alot of fun too. I put the photos on this thread....

and what does "long-suffering" mean?? :P

Looking forward to getting together with everyone again real soon.

Comment

I wasn't sure I was going to make it. I'm glad I did. Good food, good people.

Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Not this trip, but you never know with us. We were in A2 for a Violin workshop (ME's a violin teacher) so we're ot always sure where that will lead us. Hope we can hook up. BTW - that's Beaux the Wonder Dog in Denise's pics.

Later
          Dan

Originally posted by racepics
          Hey Dan,
          You gonna make it to the west side of Michigan? namely the Grand Rapids area?

Comment

INDEED
            a good time was had by all, great bunch of folks.

With all our home remodelling lately - it's been my only "car time" in months!

I have to get this kitchen done so I can start working in the shop again!
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
            X