Anybody watch the new Vegas show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watch the new Vegas show?

I love seeing all the old cars.....The sherrif (Dennis Quaid) has a cool Power wagon and a Dodge Dart post car. It is about the beginnings of Las Vegas and has a pretty good story line.

I think its a great show but to think its not even filmed in vegas but in/around Santa Clarita area of southern california!
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Yes - several Studebaker guys have been watching and counting the Studes and Packards.
      It supposed to take place in 1960, but we've spotted cars as late as 1966 driving around.
      It's a great look back for us old car spotters.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

of course the cars aren't historically correct - but they did a hell of a job with costumes, props and at least the cars are close.

Not sure what Quaid did to make his voice sound like he's smoked three packs of pallmall no filters for 20 years - but I hope it does well, my 20 year old nephew liked it too. It was nice to see the guy from "Life on mars" in there as the sherrif's brother - I loved that show but it only lasted what - 2 seasons?
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

it looks interesting, but past my bed time...
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by mopower58 View Post
            I love seeing all the old cars.....The sherrif (Dennis Quaid) has a cool Power wagon and a Dodge Dart post car. It is about the beginnings of Las Vegas and has a pretty good story line.
            Great show, well written/acted. We need more of these shows and less bullshit reality shows.
            STUGOTS

Comment

Cool show. Love the era.
              Brian Koestner
              Anderson Ford Motorsport
              Clinton, IL. (217)935-2076
              www.andersonfordmotorsport.com

Comment

Working...
              X