Come on people add your location to your name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    True, but you live in a big city.. Somebody running around asking where Groucho lives will likely get nowhere
    Here in Dallas, you can ask for Deaf Bob and either get pointed to me or somebody comes tells me that a somebody is asking about me.. Maybe I need a different screen name. But I'm not paranoid... My sawed off goes out with me at night when the dogs raise cain
    I have way more to fear having an invited stranger come to my house to supposedly buy an expensive old car from me than what you outlined. I can't imagine someone on the net targeting me from a site like this by only disclosing my city/state. Hey, this Groucho dude has a Vette and lives in Socal....let's get him. Really? I'd be more worried about someone crashing Bourbon Thursday (in 45 minutes and counting). haha
    Last edited by groucho; November 1, 2012, 03:15 PM.
    STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
      I have way more to fear having an invited stranger come to my house to supposedly buy an expensive old car from me than what you outlined. I can't imagine someone on the net targeting me from a site like this by only disclosing my city/state. Hey, this Groucho dude has a Vette and lives in Socal....let's get him. Really?
      True.. You do have more to lose.. And yes those invited are usually the ones that causes problems..
      My problems are the masked variety that carry rabies and eat my wife's chickens and goldfish!
      I keep kleptos out by not having company.. Most of my friends know better..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
        True, but you live in a big city.. Somebody running around asking where Groucho lives will likely get nowhere
        Here in Dallas, you can ask for Deaf Bob and either get pointed to me or somebody comes tells me that a somebody is asking about me.. Maybe I need a different screen name. But I'm not paranoid... My sawed off goes out with me at night when the dogs raise cain
        People know me because of my car. Most dont know my name or exactly where I live. Just where they see me driving.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

What...happened to you?
          ripped off at an interval, silly trivial ripoffs...one was yearly, associated it with carnival.
          they even stacked things neatly. Deciphering what went missing, a little flashlight, and cutter blades and knives..and leave the pocket change? tweakers madness.

my locale creates targets if you make SSI as an income..that is big money.
          can someone feed bangor maine for 20 cents a day? that would be great.

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
          I'm gonna change my location to "central power outage area", comma, NJ.
          misquotes bring trouble.

I don't hesitate to mention where I am from. There was a Stephen King here in bangor...talk about some weird targetted stories if in the public. wow.

I got going locally wearing a uniform, car known, military..
          yeah there is some real freaks out there.

knowing a car on a routine goes with neighborhoods. it is reassuring somehow to see that.
          an old I-6 chevy, etc etc.
          just like seeing a busy place with regulars..called neighbors. May never know them..
          Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 1, 2012, 03:59 PM.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Up dated.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I live in Kansas City. None of my junk runs anyway. if it went missing I would assume the city towed it LOL
              used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                Up dated.
                Better
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I call it the corn and bean triangle. Hard to believe I can be in down town Indy in 20 min. For flat land living, it ain't bad.
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I have way more to fear ~ about someone crashing Bourbon Thursday (in 45 minutes and counting). haha
                    That would be me.. and I am basically harmless to Bourbon Thursday ( I don't drink)

i just wanna play with the slot cars.....
                    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I've had mine on there since I started.
                      OH YEAH
                      Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted View Post
                        I've had mine on there since I started.
                        That's cuz you're a self starter James.........
                        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Come on guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really does help understand certain things you post
                          Last edited by groucho; April 5, 2013, 03:41 AM.
                          STUGOTS

Comment

There's over 50,000 people in Anderson, and only 5 or 6 know who phitter67 is. You want to come over? Just ask, or show up. Just not during nap time, as I have insomnia I sleep when I can.

Comment

Working...
                            X