Chat area for forum members..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat area for forum members..

I think a chat area would be a real cool thing for those members that want to ratchet jaw over nonsense that might otherwise muck up the forum.. What do you guys think?? How bout what David and Chad think?

Re: Chat area for forum members..

you and bird locked in a chat room together, they could charge admission for that ;D

Comment

Originally posted by NigelTufnel
      you and bird locked in a chat room together, they could charge admission for that ;D
      Yeah, that would be amusing for a minute, but I would be having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 1FastMopar
        Originally posted by NigelTufnel
        Yeah, that would be amusing for a minute, but I would be having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.. ;D
        Bring it, don,t sing it!!(Mr no show)... ;D

Comment

LOL

Comment

The only downside of a chat area is that it pisses away time and doesn't normally contain a history reference...

Our threads here while often trivial and average... can still contain historical information that has value over time...

The upside is that we could have typing races... that would be fun.

K

Comment

This is too funny!, its the only time that one fastmopar has shut his mouth!!... ;D(he,s a sponger for sure!)

Comment

Working...
              X