lincoln jetcar in this river jump attempt -edit-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lincoln jetcar in this river jump attempt -edit-

http://theilltype.newgrounds.com/audio/http://slaughterclub.newgrounds.com/audio/NOBODY DIES IN THIS VIDEO !!he just broke his back !!ken powers rocket car a...

The music is irritating, but who the the cornbread hell decided to jump a lincoln mark5 accross a river?
    Let alone, with it being a jet car.
    I want one... ;D :o

Anyone ever seen or know if this event? Looks like mid-late 70's.

**edit**
    Nevermind, I found another video...I hate reposts like this; this one has the commentary.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUMS...eature=related.
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Re: Can someone ID this lincoln jetcar in this river jump attempt?

Ahhhhh the ill fated "Super Jump".

Makes me smile every time I see the thing fly off the end of the ramp, fall apart, and plummet back to Earth.

I can only imagine the planning meetings for that deal were fueled by peyote and moonshine.

"Think she'll make it?"

"Well sure, we'll just glue a coupla these little bitty wings onto the back and stuff a hydrogen peroxide rocket in the back."

"Okey dokey...if you say so."

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Re: lincoln jetcar in this river jump attempt -edit-

Thats just too funny. Looks like he got as far from the bank as kinevel . No matter how bad it turned out at least they gave it a try.

Comment

I've seen this before, funny stuff.

Only way to make it better is to have someone like Super Dave do overdubs...(shoots beverage out of nostrils from laughing so hard*

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
          I've seen this before, funny stuff.

Only way to make it better is to have someone like Super Dave do overdubs...(shoots beverage out of nostrils from laughing so hard*
          OMG, F{edit} Super Dave!!! Awsome. And that one asian guy, was it Fugi, the one making all the stuff that would blow up/crush/run over/explode the poor SOB... :o ;D
          All I can think of is back to old taped episodes of the old showtime series called Bizarre {or, something close to that}
          Sort of like Benny Hill. Lots of...funny stuff and some good looking women.
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
          X