X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can't resist... HEY, TC!!!

When is the move to Colorado?

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

right after he proves free energy is simple to do
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
      Ohhh boy. Oh my. Here we go. Ohhhhh boy. Oh my.

EDIT: And Dan Stokes got locked out last night for saying in a single post that he wasn't surprised that the thread he started got locked out.....ohhhhhhhhhhhh boy.
      Last edited by pdub; November 8, 2012, 05:33 PM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Oh shit..........LMAO!!!!!!!
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

There is a rumblin in Colorado my friends...everybody starting up those VW Vans to go get some twinkies...Warn the Circle K!
          Last edited by LORENSWIFE; November 8, 2012, 05:46 PM.
          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            Oh shit..........LMAO!!!!!!!
            Shit is a relative term. It has so many meanings in conversation. Think about how many ways it can be used.

"I don't give a shit." Technically, we never give a shit, we leave one where we drop it.

"Oh shit!" That's generally accepted to be an exclamation of sorts, sort of an unexpected thing that happened.

"A world of shit" is a saying that has gone far to simply say in a few words that things are in total really messed up.

So, "shit" has lots of uses, but not as many uses as the F-word. That one's even more versatile.

Comment

That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

for sure the F-word rules Peewee but remember the good old Honey Badger?

**#music YOU NEED: https://bit.ly/3PhPtyH & https://bit.ly/3OVx76J^^TALK TO SOMEONE WHO CARES: https://www.talkchatlove.com/**THE TRUTH IS HERE: https://bit....
                Last edited by LORENSWIFE; November 8, 2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                  Shit is a relative term. It has so many meanings in conversation. Think about how many ways it can be used.

"I don't give a shit." Technically, we never give a shit, we leave one where we drop it.

"Oh shit!" That's generally accepted to be an exclamation of sorts, sort of an unexpected thing that happened.

"A world of shit" is a saying that has gone far to simply say in a few words that things are in total really messed up.

So, "shit" has lots of uses, but not as many uses as the F-word. That one's even more versatile.
                  Bored?
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                    for sure the F-word rules Peewee but remember the good old Honey Badger?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
                    That's one of the best documentary videos I've ever seen narrated by a flaming gay guy. That's really good. I love his inflection. Never mind the animals, that guy on the microphone is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
                      When is the move to Colorado?

Ron
                      Ron I don't need to move, Medical Marijuana is legal in Arizona and I have my card.......

And it's not so much about smoking it anymore, the benefits of eating it are good for you to, which my friend's wife found out after her brain tumor disappeared after treating it with Marijuana..... It's a long story but she couldn't afford the meds the doctors wanted her to take after they removed 90% of the tumor, so she just ate and smoked marijuana for over a year and when they did a check up test a year later it showed that the remaining 10% of the tumor was gone....... The doctors called it a miracle.......

Oh an by the way Washington State legalized it to......
                      Last edited by TC; November 8, 2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

But TC, what about the badger? That's important shit!

Comment

So is it bad to use it for recreational purposes?

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                            So is it bad to use it for recreational purposes?
                            HAHhHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!!!! Only under proper supervision. HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bedtime for peewee at Weeville. Gosh, I love Bangshift.

Lock me Big Dad, go ahead. I'll be asleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X