I just can't resist... HEY, TC!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TC View Post
    There have actually been a few Studies done on driving and smoking, in all the Studies it was concluded that the stoned driver, drove slower and more cautiously and that their overall control of the vehicle was not effected....... They conclude this to the Driver knowing he is stoned and thus pays more attention to driving.......
    It's called being paranoia......common effect of THC ......if you smoke it's just like alcohol.....it dulls and slows reactions.....period.....it's a depressant just like Vicoden. That's the main reason it's used for "medical" purposes ....it's a pain reliever that dulls.never receptors and alters oxygen levels in the brain. I'm not demonizing it.....I just don't glorify it. Guess it comes from the fact that I've lost 2 friends due to it being a gateway medication.....they started as card carriers for back and knee pain. When weed didn't do it anymore they went to heroin. RIP Andy and Craig.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
      There have actually been a few Studies done on driving and smoking, in all the Studies it was concluded that the stoned driver, drove slower and more cautiously and that their overall control of the vehicle was not effected....... They conclude this to the Driver knowing he is stoned and thus pays more attention to driving.......
      How High were the people that did those Studies?
      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
          How High were the people that did those Studies?
          In the study, 4AutoInsuranceQuote.org points out that the only significant effect that marijuana has on operating a motor vehicle is slower driving. 4AutoInsuranceQuote.org says, while referencing a study by the US National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), that driving slower “is arguably a positive thing” and that driving under the influence of marijuana “might even make you a safer driver.” A similar study by the NHTSA shows that drivers with THC (the active ingredient in marijuana) in their system have accident responsibility rates below that of drug free drivers.
          Last edited by TC; November 9, 2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

So is it bad to use it for recreational purposes?
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

In the study, 4AutoInsuranceQuote.org points out that the only significant effect that marijuana has on operating a motor vehicle is slower driving. 4AutoInsuranceQuote.org says, while referencing a study by the US National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), that driving slower “is arguably a positive thing” and that driving under the influence of marijuana “might even make you a safer driver.” A similar study by the NHTSA shows that drivers with THC (the active ingredient in marijuana) in their system have accident responsibility rates below that of drug free drivers.

OK, having read this link I'm guessing you still believe in the Tooth Fairy also, I've never used it myself and I'm really not against anyone of age using it but please stay off of any two lane road that I might be driving on!
              sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Guys - don't poke the sleeping wolverine. TC's doing fine in his world and I'm happy to have him check in on my world from time to time.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post

OK, having read this link I'm guessing you still believe in the Tooth Fairy also, I've never used it myself and I'm really not against anyone of age using it but please stay off of any two lane road that I might be driving on!
                  It references a government study guys.

Seriously, do you really believe a government study could be wrong or even skewed?

Have some faith, its a shiney new world out there, enjoy it with TC.
                  Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post

Seriously, do you really believe a government study could be wrong or even skewed?

Have some faith, its a shiney new world out there, enjoy it with TC.
                    Okay. I'll do it.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post

Have some faith, its a shiney new world out there, enjoy it with THC.
                      fixed it...
                      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                        So is it bad to use it for recreational purposes?

No, but our grass IS greener on this side of the pond
                        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

52 years old, own my own home, no debt other than house payment, all vehicles paid for, make good wages and smoke every day. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sedandelivery55 View Post
                            52 years old, own my own home, no debt other than house payment, all vehicles paid for, make good wages and smoke every day. I don't see anything wrong with it.
                            Other than being about 10 years younger, I'm right there with you..... Nothing wrong with it........

And with an estimate of 83 Million people that smoke it in the United States it is no longer a small group of people doing it..... So realize this is the 21st century and welcome to the Cannabis Culture........

Comment

Working...
                            X