Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FSC Magazine's 632 BBC: A Total Badass

Originally posted by dieselgeek
    "flex fuel" capabilities (8.5:1 comp will run on dog pee if necessary).
    Dude, we need to talk. Dog-wiz is cheaper & more plentiful than E85 around these parts... I need one of these engines for the driver, so I can save the real fuel for the fun cars! LOL.

;)

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

hey, smav347, when your ready to put really good go fast juice in that thing let me know, I got just anything that motor can drink, chris the fuel guy......

Comment

I know the juice will help and it makes lots of power, but a under headed motor N/A is even more under headed on spray why did you choose such small heads with as cast heads or CNC, you can pick from with bigger runners?
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I for one would be interested in the details of the 632. I gather its a hydraulic roller motor which the Comp guys tell me gives up 100 HP to solids at this displacement so it seems somewhat 'badass' to me. 632 BBC: Somewhat Badass. That's a headline.

So like all big block neanderthals I look forward to the twin turbo version of my junk. Still won't make 2000 HP in DD trim though, or at all for that matter.

What I really need is a much lighter car. And yes everybody has already told me so. The Maverick four door is still calling my name.

There's always an opportunity to learn.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

twin turbo bigblock maverick.....now thats an idea

Comment

I got a Malibu you can buy to put it in after Drag Week Bill, some people think its light :

Now that would have some Freak Factor in it.
              2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
              First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
              2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
              2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
              X