Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdub
    replied
    On a dissimilar note, you know you're an optimist when you buy a whole new set of tires for a 98 GEO Prizm that has 180,000 miles on it. Here's my trophy photo below, in the driveway sure enough.

A thousand miles later, that tin can was history. Puked its guts in the parking lot at the Charlotte airport. It got me there (outbound) but I wasn't going anywhere else in that ride.

It's an interesting game, how long will this car go? It's paid for, free miles. But the one thing you don't think about is, where will I be when it quits? I was lucky. WAY lucky. Very lucky.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bullet200K.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	864879
    Last edited by pdub; November 10, 2012, 08:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dulcich
    replied
    You go girl! That's pretty good, but you have quite a way to go, 'lil sister.
    My Durango last summer, check the lower left... Never so much as unbolted a valvecover on the 5.9, and just changed the oil TwiCE, and one set of plugs in the last 200K miles...

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    YAY!!!!!

But....can a truck be a "she?" Trucks aren't girls. Trucks are guys.

Leave a comment:

• catchmeblue70
    started a topic 100k

I spent a couple hours of my birthday today out joyriding and making sure the truck gets to spend her birthday with me. It took a couple hours and two roundtrips to two neighboring towns, but I ended up hitting 100,000 in my driveway. Achievement: Unlocked!

Working...
X