November 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 13th

On November 13th Felix Unger was asked to leave his house, that request came from his wife. Dunt de dunt de dunt.... so goes the song

Heard that on the radio going to work. Told the secritary, she almost peed her pants laughing.
    Last edited by Huskinhano; November 13, 2012, 03:47 PM.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
      On November 13th Felix Unger was asked to leave his house, that request came from his wife. Dunt de dunt de dunt.... so goes the song

Heard that on the radio going to work. Told the secritary, she almost peed her pants laughing.
      Tom I need every bit of help available with that. Our grade schools in South Carolina were quite substandard and I'm a product of that system....
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Thought he had a fiancee... Got married after the leap of all time??
        (it is the same guy, right?)

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
          Tom I need every bit of help available with that. Our grade schools in South Carolina were quite substandard and I'm a product of that system....
          Peewee, that's from the 60's tv show called "The Odd Couple" with Jack Klugman and Tony Randell. Tony moves into Jack's apt after his wife throws his out. Jack is a total slob and Tony is anally neat.
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
            Peewee, that's from the 60's tv show called "The Odd Couple" with Jack Klugman and Tony Randell. Tony moves into Jack's apt after his wife throws his out. Jack is a total slob and Tony is anally neat.
            Oh, that explains it. Daddy watched the Atlanta Braves and HeeHaw and of course there was only one TV, so we all watched what Daddy wanted to watch.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

She hands him the sauce pan as hes walking out the door too. I liked Oscar better though ,I could relate more to him. We watched that show religiously at our house,the Christmas special is good too.

Comment

Here ya go peewee

Tom
                Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Great show! ^^^ And that's the episode I remember best!
                  Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

LOVED the Odd Couple.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                    X