What is your cylinder index?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your cylinder index?

Whoever dies with the highest cylinder index wins!

You count all of your internal combustion engine cylinders that run or have hope of running some day. To count the cylinder, you must be the person who has the right to sell it.
    Of course the cylinders in your cars trucks, boats, lawnmowers, RC toys all count. The slant 6 buried in the back 40 at your grampas farm doesen't count either because you don't have the right to sell it (unless Grampa gives it to you), or because of the fact that it will never run again. If you rent it or lease it, it doesen't count. I suppose steam engine cylinders should count too.
    My old John Deere tractors are a real liability to my C.I. because I have to maintain a whole big tractor and only claim 2 cyliners each. :-\
    But I have enuff other junk to build a pretty respectable C.I. ;D

You can sure post a list if you want, but I don't like to type so I'm only going to post my number for now. Maybe I'll type the list when I have more time.

Have fun, Joel

Re: What is your cylinder index?

we did this already....let's see, where did it go?

I think I came in second behind DF, but you beat me!
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Oops. How did I miss that?

Comment

I think your ignition might be a tad late... ;D
        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I think he signed up with all the mopar guys a week after we got tired of talking about how many cylinders we have. Like you say, just a matter of late timing....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
          X