X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red's Ride on The Road Course

Good to go on the video of it. I got tired of wondering and asked outright:

Hey Mark,

I've got a little HD video camera, a Sony Bloggie. It's about 1/3 bigger than a credit card, but thicker of course. I rubber-banded it to the cockpit rear view mirror for the land speed event, because I didn't need to use the mirror. Worked great, great vid, great sound.

Will I be allowed to rubber-band it to my suction GPS mount for the AMP drive?

Mark said:

Sure. As long as it is good and secure.

So, hey y'all, WATCH THIS! Film at eleven. Gosh this is going to be so much fun, I know it will. Red's in our garage saying "I can do that." peewee's saying, I've never done anything like this before.

Come ON, weekend!!!!!!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Broccoli rubber bands, They're WAY stout. If you don't eat broccoli you can pilfer some at the grocery store (or just ask the produce person).

Dan

Comment

Check out the participant list. I fully expect to take some photos of the '13 GT500 in the novice class. I mean, THERE IT IS. Brand new Shelby monster, take it to the track. Why not? What else can you DO with it? Whatta hoot!

Attendees - Tracks Unlimited has secured Atlanta Motorsports Park – the brand new, state-of-the-art road course in Dawsonville, GA.  The 2-mile course with dramatic elevation changes and technica...

Comment

As with all motorsports, P - go fast, be safe, have fun!
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          As with all motorsports, P - go fast, be safe, have fun!
          Thanks so much Stude, sure will. As can. Don't know about fast, though.

Been watching videos from the track, that road is 2 miles long, too much to memorize from videos. Uphill and you can't see what's coming, you better slow down a LOT, is all I can gather, there's a hairpin turn ahead.

Gosh, this will be so much fun.
          Last edited by pdub; November 15, 2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Dit your way thru.. Ya know dit dit dum boop sharp dut loose rear powerslide dat dit dit ....

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              Dit your way thru.. Ya know dit dit dum boop sharp dut loose rear powerslide dat dit dit ....
              Bob, somehow that makes sense.

But I'm going down the road tomorrow to drive on the track. A Major Adventure for me at least.

I don't have one of those fancy phones, or a laptop to be online. We'll see. When I'm back from it and facing another week at work, we'll see.

Film at eleven.

Comment

fun fun
                COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
                X