Worlds smallest car chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds smallest car chase

I don't know if anyone has posted this but it seems way too cool not to. Kind of what I would have liked to do in my imagination when I was a kid
    Awesome Photos - People are Awesome! View the best collection of awesome photos, videos and GIFs on the web. New Awesome content submitted daily… Keep Calm and Chive On!

that was awesome - thanks for posting it up!
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I wish I could see that. My puter is not very fast. I clicked on that and it appeared to be loading hundreds and hundreds of things, spooling by so quick on the toolbar. After a minute or so I aborted. Even I know there's not that much to go with a video. Dang.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

So cool !

Comment

Saw it on the second try - WOW, that is just TOO cool.

Comment

That was very well done!
            STUGOTS

Comment

Jeez, I didn't know Nicholas Cage did another remake of 'Gone in 60 Seconds"
              Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

where in the hell did he find that many vintage matchbox police cars, damn
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

sweet video!!!!
                  COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

But the whole time, I was yelling to myself, "Don't hurt the Mustang! Don't hurt the Mustang!"

Comment

Very cool!
                      "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

I'm not sure why but evey time I see the cop car fly through the air and then roll, I giggle like a school girl.

And yes, I know what that sounds like. My 12 year old daughter was giggling right next to me.

Cheers and happy Friday, Steve.
                        The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Comment

Working...
                        X