F Bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    For once, I don't think anyone is saying what to do with it and there was surprisingly minimal ragging. I think the question was where the hell is it, can it make a full tilt pass yet, and oh by the way where's the orange thing that I like better.

Finnegan answered it.

How's the hemi going Finnegan?
    Par for the course. Its not moved since we filmed that particular episode of Roadkill. But, I'm trying to be smart about it. I know the only way it will move again is if I put a deadline on it so I have. I'm hoping to fab the engine plates and mid plate next week so engine and trans can be permanently mounted, the move onto cutting the firewall.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
      Aren't you the guy who put a 2JZ motor in a 47 Desoto?...... sacrilege!

DF should sell the chevy and use the money to visit Nelson with THE BEE, then go on DW.... Be better than an episode of Roadkill...i'm tellin' ya it would....

he should prolly keep it orange though.........
      As much as I dig the 2JZ, there's no way in hell I'd put one in a Desoto. An Opel GT or a Vega, maybe, but not a hulk of a Desoto.

Comment

jeez, ya know..alot of opinions would stop if one went into the rocket science details of things that don't magically happen.

a real builder encounters things like continuity changes right away...and has to wait sometimes.

the magazine stuff, media launched stuff...it is for most everybody.
        those actually working is not much to say...fairy tales don't happen.

there is even careers local that don't even know anyhting about custom..yet can stop cars from going road legal.

that is not hot rod magazines job to defend either I guess.

ride the glory, it is where the "fun" is at.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Finnegan!! You guys gonna have time this winter for Raunchy Ranchero part II and get to Alaska for some ice racing?!?!?
          I still think that was an AWESOME plan and hope you guys try to tackle it at some point.
          The amount of suffering on just the road trip, without the car build, would be epic! It may be the only episode of Road Kill where you don't over heat....

I'm sure its distractions like taping Road Kill, Hot Rod Unlimited AND getting magazines to press, that help keep FBomb on the back burner.
          Although, sounds like a Road Kill road trip with the Fbomb is on the radar... That would be sweet!

Comment

I ran into DF this morning at the Long Beach Swap meet. He said the F Bomb is up and running right now. They are just trying to find the right converter for it. But, I will let him spill all the details when they do a Roadkill on the car later.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Scott has his finger on the pulse of the Hot Rod world. Go Scott, check that pulse! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                Scott has his finger on the pulse of the Hot Rod world. Go Scott, check that pulse! Thanks for the update.
                Not on the pulse. Just ran into the guy who does.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                  I ran into DF this morning at the Long Beach Swap meet. He said the F Bomb is up and running right now. They are just trying to find the right converter for it. But, I will let him spill all the details when they do a Roadkill on the car later.
                  cool. Maybe he read this thread and got motivated---NOT. I will look forward to the roadkill episode
                  used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                    Thanks Scott.

Comment

Working...
                    X