No announcement yet.

Well it didn't take long.........Twinkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not typically a fan of organized labor here, but blaming the union entirely doesn't seem fair to me. Hostess suffered from shitty management for a long time. Stories about execs getting big pay raises and bonuses while the finances were in the crapper were all over the internet a few years back.

I will miss the LCDs!!!! (little chocolate donuts)
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

What about the FRUIT PIES? Doesn't anyone care about the FRUIT PIES? OH THE HUMANITY!

the donuts are ok..... but the fruit pies....mmmmmmmmm.
      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
        What about the FRUIT PIES? Doesn't anyone care about the FRUIT PIES? OH THE HUMANITY!

the donuts are ok..... but the fruit pies....mmmmmmmmm.
        I'm with ya on the fruit pies.
        Apple with 1/2 pint chocolate milk.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

ima zebra cake kinda guy, on a side note i guess i waited too long to sue hostess for making me fat
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
            ima zebra cake kinda guy, on a side note i guess i waited too long to sue hostess for making me fat
            The FDA allowed those products onto the shelves and thier pockets are way deeper than Hostess's ever were. talk to SBG.

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I will miss the raspberry coconut zingers...I eat them once a month...SOme stores are still stocked here in town...my morning stop is out of all them.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
              X