X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i guess the parties over

bout damn time

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

I won't miss it. Another soap opera bites the dust, imagine that...........
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
      I won't miss it. Another soap opera bites the dust, imagine that...........
      Yep
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I am surprised it lasted this long. I got tired of the theme bikes and family bickering by the third season.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Yeah it started to suck about 6 years ago.

Comment

I think their 15 minutes of fame lasted about 9 1/2 seasons too long...
            Last edited by studemax; November 16, 2012, 10:38 PM.
            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Maybe now the silly fake deadline model for all of the "reality" shows will change.
              It drives me crazy when a car/truck/bike pulls into a shop for a total restoration/build that HAS to be finished in a week or two.
              Oh and I couldn't watch OCC anyway, all the bickering reminded me of the multiple attempts to work with my dad...sad but true
              A.K.A. Brian
              Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

They were still on?
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyWhiteBoy View Post
                  Maybe now the silly fake deadline model for all of the "reality" shows will change.
                  It drives me crazy when a car/truck/bike pulls into a shop for a total restoration/build that HAS to be finished in a week or two.
                  Oh and I couldn't watch OCC anyway, all the bickering reminded me of the multiple attempts to work with my dad...sad but true
                  Same here - right up to and including the fights...
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Yeah. same feelings here. I liked the occasional fabrication shots... but seriously, those 'Theme' bikes were a joke. a couple were cool to look at, but most were just gaudy tacked on crap. some of 'em prolly weighed over a ton!!!!
                    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I wish I had the $$ to prove to the world I could build a simular bike out of my gravel floored pole barn... They farm out their paint and chrome.. They just assemble them... Plus, I'd probably put together something so simple it could actually be ridden.. More often than the show takes...
                      Anybody know of an OCC bike that gets ridden?
                      I don't. But then, I don't really care..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                        I wish I had the $$ to prove to the world I could build a simular bike out of my gravel floored pole barn... They farm out their paint and chrome.. They just assemble them... Plus, I'd probably put together something so simple it could actually be ridden.. More often than the show takes...
                        Anybody know of an OCC bike that gets ridden?
                        I don't. But then, I don't really care..
                        SR used to ride anything they built before delivery. Don't know any more. I watched about 3 minutes of Jesse James new show yesterday and he was ripping on Paul Jr. something fierce, basically called his stuff clown car for the parade material that nobody would ride after the parade was over.

Senior is looking OLD - I guess ten years of stoner's, spoiled brats and TV will do that to you.

Comment

Not talking about test rides or rides being filmed
                          Riding for riding's sake, as main transportation.. Out of choice..
                          Not some ritzy show piece that cost oodles of dollars and sits in a show room or garage

The guys I have respect for, fix wrecked bikes.. Man some of those are SWEET!
                          I see them on the road alot.. Since my flatbed is unique, they ALWAYS wave at me!
                          There are a couple really nice show type bikes around here, but those do not get many miles if any..

Comment

Probably because none of them hold enough gas to put a 131" motor more than 60 miles without running out of gas?

Comment

:
                              Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              Probably because none of them hold enough gas to put a 131" motor more than 60 miles without running out of gas?
                              Ah.. That explains it!

What I liked about the Gold Wing was the tank was under the seat and a good 5 gallon one..
                              The Harleys' tanks are smaller... That's ok..I need the frequent stops in my old age!

Comment

Working...
                              X