Did Photobucket die? CRAAAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Photobucket die? CRAAAP

So I had quite a few pictures up on ol Photobucket and they appear to all be gone now. Just a few years worth, not backed up of course.

Anyone else?
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

If you didn't delete them then they should still be cached in PB's server bank.
    Do a google text search, you might be able to recover them that way..

Comment

their well thought out and deployed "Upgrade" appears to be a Degrade. I give it an F-grade.

Comment

I don't have much on my account but I just logged in and my stuff is still there. Hopefully your photos will pop back up if the upgrade is still in progress (?).

I hate that they constantly change their layout, it drives me nucking futs every time I log in.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          their well thought out and deployed "Upgrade" appears to be a Degrade. I give it an F-grade.
          I rolled my PB account back to the old format with no problems..
          What's your PB account name? I'll see if I can dig them out.

Comment

I havent been there for years either. Just got an email to enter a contest for a 25.00 prize so I guess they are still kicking.

Comment

Mine still works, layout is different but they are all still in there.. All 2k+ pics of stuff I have shot.

Comment

my stuff is still there.
                photobucket would not delete photos..try logging in at home page, instead of your public library page.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

The upgrade has made it worthless. Mines still there, just order has been changed now.
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Up in the right hand corner you can change it back to the old layout.

Comment

There used to be a rule that if your Bucket was inactive (no logins) for a certain amount of time, it would be deleted. But I'm not sure if that's still the case.

As for the layoutchange, I'm positive about it, because it at least shows all my sub-albums again. With the previous layout it was always a hit-and-miss if the sub-albums would show or not. Highly annoying.
                      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Yep - still workin'.... thanks for giving me the oportunity to post another pic.....

Dayton Concours D' Elegance
                        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I couldn't find the link to post a photo here....went back to the old style pages.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                            I couldn't find the link to post a photo here....went back to the old style pages.
                            It's fairly well hidden, but in your user settings (click your user name) there are options to pick which sharing choices you want to use. That should help if you like the new layout.

The jury's still out here.
                            "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

I need to chose the option to share with me. haha. It won't load the old page format for me either. I'll try it on Monica's puter, mine may have something turned off.

Comment

Working...
                              X