turboneic 68 cougar flop top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turboneic 68 cougar flop top

any body have any info on this car my buddys bought it this past year as a piece of history to restore nothing done yet they will never run it something about paulse jet and big boom is the reason lol we heard nhra outlawed them back in the day after a few blew up
    just looking for info and any pics i will post some when it rolls into the shop this year
    for those that don't know they built a few a cuda i think a vw a cougar etc it was a pauls jet funny car pretty neat history stuff

Re: turboneic 68 cougar flop top

your buddy bought an original "turbonique" car? PICS OR DIE!!!
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Scott...the only reason you tree'd me on this thread was because I went into a catonic state when I figured out what he was saying.

Very awesome find. It's ironic though...the car is as useful as tits on a bull, but it stands as a testament to a VERY intersting decade.

Show photos and I'll be able to dig up or provide some info for you.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I've seen a few photos of that car from back in the day, sorry, no info though. Cool find!!

cheers
        Ed N.
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

ya they found it on a sheep ranch sitting for 30 + years the funny part is the exhaust outlet was packed with wool from sheep scraching on it i will post pics asap like i said it is in hiding at the moment trying to finish other stuff
          it is blue flip up cougar body lol and as stated useless but cool

Comment

Working...
          X