Need some facebook ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a ton guys! It is appreciated.
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Liked! Thanks for the invite.

If you get a chance, please check out our website and like our facebook page. If you're a gearhead we think you'll enjoy them, and we appreciate the support!

facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MacsMotorCityGarage#
      Serious gearhead? Visit----> Mac's Motor City Garage.com

Comment

Most definitely Bill! I browse your site (the .com one) every now and then .... but we'll be sure to hit up the FB page too.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^ Aka his wife will hit the FB page. LMAO!

Comment

Bump this up guys ....

It's our Littleton vs Grand Junction classes this week guys .... and I run the Littleton classes. We challenged GJ to a facebook competition for likes and activity on our page.

If you could, hit it up a few times thru-out your day and post some comments for the Littleton office. The pay-off? Whichever office has the most, gets a huge cup-cake party .... Help a brother out guys!!!

Comment

How about offering some of your personal "tips" on driving - or things you've learned about driving since you were 16 ?
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Like never run from the cops? ... Lol

And Phil, don't suggest to the students about asking to drive the chevelle ... He did!

Comment

Done. I better get a cupcake if you win!
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

Mrs did it I dont have my own. What car do you use to teach the kids? Chevelle? Get a 4 door you can pack em in there good. Is that you with the little beard? Does the instructor car have a BS sticker on it?

Comment

I do use my chevelle for demonstrations at our driving skills track ... And it is decaled w/school info but kids do not drive it. We use Toyota camrys as our school cars, but it's always 1 on 1 with an instructor. We don't drive with more than one student in the car at a time.

Yea that's me ... And yes, BS stickers are on all of the cars!
                      Last edited by Bamfster; March 25, 2013, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Very cool! An honor to like it, like it.
                        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

It has been liked by yours truly!
                          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                          X