Alexis & Jesse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

none from me
    I love capitalism and hate drugs .............

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
      none from me
      I love capitalism and hate drugs .............
      alcohol is a drug
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Patron is good stuff. just overpriced. Best of luck to them. Maybe Jessie can do a monster garage thing with the remains of that funny car!!
        used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
          alcohol is a drug
          I don't really drink anymore

Comment

Danica Patrick
            Danica Patrick’s first season driving stock cars in was punctuated at times by jarring wrecks and verbal run-ins with other drivers. But this week, the first of the off season, provided a wild ride of a different sort.

The former IndyCar star and up-and-coming driver in Nascar’s Nationwide and Sprint Cup series announced she and her husband, Paul Hospenthal, are divorcing after seven years of marriage. The revelation came two days after she was named the Most Popular Driver among Nationwide series competitors – an award determined by fans’ votes.

Hospenthal, 47 years old, is a physical therapist who met Patrick, 30, when she sought treatment for a non-racing injury. They married in 2005.

Patrick announced the split on her Facebook page, and while not necessarily expected, the news will not be surprising to people familiar with motorsport. Racing cars, after all, has always been hard on relationships.

Of course the speed, noise and violence unique to racing make it an especially stressful sport. But the elements that test and often destroy intimate bonds are present in many competitive endeavors at the highest level, especially those with huge fan followings like Nascar.
            Last edited by SpiderGearsMan; November 22, 2012, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 65longroof View Post
              I knew her father was a founder of the Paul Mitchell Hair product company (as well as the Patron Co.), so this thread got me to look him up on wiki. Sounds like a great American success story! Good on him!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_DeJoria
              He used to hang out at the ski shop I worked at in Aspen, right at the time he launched Patron. I was provided with enough shampoo and tequila to last the winter. He really is a nice guy.
              Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

alcohol is a drug
                So is adrenaline....

Comment

alcohol is a drug
                  And remember if you drink coffee, your a speed freak.........

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                    Danica Patrick
                    Danica Patrick’s first season driving stock cars in was punctuated at times by jarring wrecks and verbal run-ins with other drivers. But this week, the first of the off season, provided a wild ride of a different sort.

The former IndyCar star and up-and-coming driver in Nascar’s Nationwide and Sprint Cup series announced she and her husband, Paul Hospenthal, are divorcing after seven years of marriage. The revelation came two days after she was named the Most Popular Driver among Nationwide series competitors – an award determined by fans’ votes.

Hospenthal, 47 years old, is a physical therapist who met Patrick, 30, when she sought treatment for a non-racing injury. They married in 2005.

Patrick announced the split on her Facebook page, and while not necessarily expected, the news will not be surprising to people familiar with motorsport. Racing cars, after all, has always been hard on relationships.

Of course the speed, noise and violence unique to racing make it an especially stressful sport. But the elements that test and often destroy intimate bonds are present in many competitive endeavors at the highest level, especially those with huge fan followings like Nascar.
                    Thirty weekends away from each other while she was off racing and her husband at home doing his job would be the most likely problem. Drivers like Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon have the whole family at the track during race weekends. I doubt her hubby wanted to follow her around to carry her helmet bag.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                      Thirty weekends away from each other while she was off racing and her husband at home doing his job would be the most likely problem. Drivers like Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon have the whole family at the track during race weekends. I doubt her hubby wanted to follow her around to carry her helmet bag.
                      Yep......conjugal visits are a must for a marriage to work.
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Should last a couple of weeks until he f's it up.
                        Tom
                        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                          And remember if you drink coffee, your a speed freak.........
                          I'm addicted to life, man!
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by 65longroof View Post
                            I knew her father was a founder of the Paul Mitchell Hair product company (as well as the Patron Co.), so this thread got me to look him up on wiki. Sounds like a great American success story! Good on him!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_DeJoria
                            He did not build that!
                            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                              He did not build that!
                              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                                He did not build that!
                                OMG, that's funny!
                                sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Working...
                                X