Happy Thanksgiving to all you BSers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving to all you BSers!!

I wanted to wish everyone here a wonderful and safe holiday. Eat too much. Fall into a turkey induced coma and snore the siding off the house. Enjoy spending time with family. But be safe.

Anyone here want share family traditions on Thanksgiving go right ahead.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Et Tu Scott! And a great one to all!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Bird's ready.. Most of the stuff's lined up.. Tools in a row, knives sharpened,

Everybody enjoy the day...

Comment

Spending the day at home with the wife, her family went downstate. Our neighbor with the Honda might come over since her kids are with friends and their dads. Also have to get the Gran Prix fixed, cars parked, the yard cleaned up and a whole mes of firewood stacked. Winter storm showing up Friday, so there is a deadline.

It feels so much like the USAF, gotta work on turkey day. At least it is work I enjoy doing, in a country and state where I want to be.

Have a great day guys.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow BS'ers! Enjoy the holiday, enjoy the feast, enjoy spending time with family... and try to think of all the things you are thankful for...

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Mary and I wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving from down here on the farm........
              now to find that darned bird........

Happy Thanksgiving!!
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! Time to start some new traditions too.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Happy thanksgiving

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Golden brown - looks damn good Ky.
                    Last edited by 70chevyC-10; November 23, 2012, 05:55 AM.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

I drove 20 hrs from work in Michigan to get home Wednesday night at midnight. Got up Thursday morning and went to Baton Rouge to have Thanksgiving with my sons........worth every minute of that drive! (fried Turkey!!!!)
                      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

We went to our friends and had a wonderful dinner. Alfreida even sent us home with leftovers.

We have a tradition of going around the table and saying what we're thankful for. We have infected our friends with the tradition, too. I always forget to remember to be thankful for ME - she has been a part of my life for so long that she's just a piece of me. But I SHOULD remember how lucky I am to have a good woman!

Dan

Comment

Good get together for me... Didn't argue with my brother once and he even thanked me for dinner (a first)
                          Auntie with alzheimer's knew everybody for a change...

Comment

Turkey and football..........lots of both.
                            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
                            X