No announcement yet.

if you had $425 million...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best third gen t/a on earth. Probably 5 of the nicest GTA s on earth . My present red one, a black one, the firethorn red, the white v6 turbo pace car, and one for drag week. Slightly bigger house , and a heated barn. I'd also give money away as I saw fit to individuals that needed it. They would not have any idea where it came from.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I would do all the charity stuff and would make sure I had the linons share put away for the future. I would then buy a large comercial building and create a place for me and my friends to wrench. I would never drive a pick up truck again!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        I could live on the interest from 200+ million I think. ....I'd have a damn hard time spending 3 million a year.....
        go to a couple Barrett Jackson auctions, wont be that hard LOL
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
          go to a couple Barrett Jackson auctions, wont be that hard LOL

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

The pricious metals idea seems good until you have to figure out how to store them.....
            A small suburban home worked for one guy but I'm not sure a Big Lotto winner would have that luck...
            Get breaking national and world news, broadcast video coverage, and exclusive interviews. Find the top news online at ABC news.

I have a friend who spent about $5 mil over 25 years,has less than $1mil now. 2009 was not his friend...
            Has a great home/estate for sale that we all would want. Started out as a bachler pad,5k sqft garage 1200 sqft house,now has another 5000sqft of home and a seperate 60X100 "shop"! On 5 acrers in AZ. He did get to race AMA for 6 of those years and has the tape of Steve Evens calling one of his passes at Mid Ohio,his best finish 6th.

Comment

The same question came around at work, some years ago, similar lottery pot.

One of the guys I used to work with said, "I'd put it toward bills, as far as it would go."

The thing was, in his case at the time, I don't think he was kidding.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
                I'd go from weird to eccentric overnight.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                  I would disappear
                  I would do something similar. Just get in the car and go explore North America.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

There would be ONE HELL of a party happening for about a month.
                    A bunch of chassis guys would get seriously busy seriously quick
                    Sonny Leonard and John Kaase would become personal friends

Brewsters Millions would look like how to guide.

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Oh...and Buford T Justice would become the baddest Caprice in the known universe.
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'd buy the Atlanta Motorsports Park. The property, and everything on it, including all of the cars in the garages. I'd sell the cars back to the owners at an extreme profit.

And I'd run laps anytime I wanted (all day every day), and I'd have a tire truck spotted up and a parts truck spotted up and would just wave my hand and say, "Fix all of that so I can run some more laps. And hurry, you're on the clock, all of ya."

Sorta like NASCAR, I guess.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                          I'd buy NASCAR, I guess.

I wonder if that would be enough money to force them to CHANGE NASCAR into a true Stock Car racing form......?

Or start another division and use the cash to buy the TV time to enable folks to learn to love the new series......?

Or maybe just build your own custom racetrack and invite all your friends over and give them slower cars to drive?

You could always be the winner, everytime......................................... .................eh....?

well,,,, maybe always winning wouldn't be so fun?
                          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

If I win, along with the cars for some of the member here, I would send Brian, Chad and DF on the vacation of their dreams!!!! Oh ya and Keith to!!!.......

Comment

attempting a serious answer..
                              as I do have no imagination when it comes to dreaming.

that kind of money and voids of serious subjects.

I notice veteran groups, they don't do anything..but there sure as heck is some dues or fees.

I'd go with a politcal help to gather unique illness, and free help of the real kind for benefits..
                              but, not to feed an abyss losing money, as its a gov't problem.

I say this as i got helped from anything but the VA, and a straight shot through another pension, no questons asked..no illness defined accurately, no doctor, prognosis or diagnosis..
                              without this string pulling, I'd be dead.

that needs to happen on a huge scale, there is alot of me out there.

A slow town is more likely to gain like that..but most of america does not have the time...in fact, it has alot more stupid going fast.
                              Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 25, 2012, 07:21 PM.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Two new CJ's (1 stocker, 1 super stocker), a Gold Rush toter home and stacker. Then hit the road for few years stopping at every NHRA National and LODRS could....
                                Time Wasters...
                                http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Working...
                                X