Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
        I would build a Pizza Hut in Ely.
        There goes your workout routine.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I would build my own dragstrip, then get a couple funny cars. I would probably be deep in debt in a year or two.
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

how about buy Chad an awesome boom truck with full cameras and a couple more cameramen so the rest of you can get even better coverage of every drag race every weekend cuz I will be there racing.

Comment

I would vanish *poof* gone. Then maybe resurface in a few years at some of your local car shows and racing events

Property, House, Garage, Cars and tools to fill said garage trust funds for the kids. In that order.

Pay off my parents houses, take care of my grandmothers. Give some loved relatives a couple grand to help get them back on their feet.

Would go to work for a charitable organization pro-bono.

Maybe set up an old hot rodders relief fund.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I'd pay off my friend Ray's house
                STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                  I would build my own dragstrip, then get a couple funny cars. I would probably be deep in debt in a year or two.
                  I like this idea. The wife and I were talking about what it would take to put a strip in up here. Not just a wimpy little strip of concrete, but a decent track with a nice tower. It would give me a reason to get more of my cars running. As it is, I got nobody to hang out with that is into cars, and the closest track is 5 hours away.

I wont win it, so I dont even bother dreaming about "what if I did" anymore. If I ever did though, my little brother would own a hemi, and so would I.

Comment

First BIG donation would be to juvenile diabetes research foundation, then while selling/renting my current house, my family would be on vacation in France, my inlaws would be finding a new house, My mom after getting back from France (she is french) would move to her new house & pick out a car like a XKE or avanti or citroen dx & I will find a late model chassis for it & start building that in my new properly equiped shop, Then I'd go back to work & dilly dally around & see if they fire me cause I'm union, I'd help some REAL friends with some $ cause I know who they are. While I'm doing that my wife & son would be finding a house & business to run in Arizona. I would quit my job real soon though, maybe after the initial drunkiness wore off from the party.
                    "You want to lay the fate of the world on the kid's Camaro?
                    Ok that's cool"

Agent Simmons, from the Transformers movie

Comment

that is some ideas..feed some culture.
                      cars missing, building designs..

all kinds of material things to move with money.

I just spotted 550 mil, biggest in U.S. history as of right now..

I humored a ticket.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post

I just spotted 550 mil, biggest in U.S. history as of right now..

I humored a ticket.
                        As did we. Two numbers. When it gets that big, why the heck not, and it calls out people who know better, just like us.

Which drives the hype and the pot up even farther. Yes, we have a ticket. Haven't bought one in years. What better way to piss away 4 bucks?

Well, best to just throw it in the river, we know that. But still....
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

We dont have the Power Ball. Here in Cali we have Mega Millions and our state lottery. But, that is not stopping Californians from driving hours to Arizona to buy tickets.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                            We dont have the Power Ball. Here in Cali we have Mega Millions and our state lottery. But, that is not stopping Californians from driving hours to Arizona to buy tickets.
                            Scott if I win.........I'll throw some bones your way for the Imps
                            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

If I win I will make Monk an offer on the 55.....
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Mega Millions is up to $50 million now. I may buy a couple tickets to get rid of that $2 bill in my pocket.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X