STOLEN - Wichita KS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN - Wichita KS

BOB MUSGROVE OF RPM MOTORSPORTS JUST CALLED ME - HIS APPROX 1989 BURGANDY SUPER CAB CHEVY OR GMC DUALLY - HIS WHITE ENCLOSED 5TH WHEEL TRAILER APPROX 36 FOOT LONG AN OLDER MODEL WITH A DRAGSTER WING KICKUP AT THE REAR AND HIS APPROX 1990 ALL TUBE CHASSIS CORVETTE DRAG RACE CAR - ITS A ROLLER WITH BLACK AND RED PAINT JOB AND A HUGE REAR WING AND CHROME WHEELIE BARS WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT FROM HIS SHOP ON WEST KELLOGG. IF YOU SEE THIS CAR - TRUCK TRAILER ANYWHERE CALL 911 FIRST - THEN CALL BOB MUSGROVE AT 316-259-4585 - DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL IMMEDIATELY - PLEASE REPOST THIS MESSAGE ANYWHERE YOU CAN - FACEBOOK - CRAIGSLIST - RACETRACK WEBSITES - ETC

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

What the hell is up with turds who steal race cars? They need killing, no regard for how much work went into it. They can't use it the way it is, everybody knows it's stolen. Like stealing a famous painting from a museum, what would you DO with it?

I reckon they tear it up and sell the parts, right? Dang, that's a pisser.

EDIT: More precise, that's INFURIATING.
    Last edited by pdub; November 25, 2012, 04:02 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

PLEASE find this.Bobs a great guy.I hate thieves.

Comment

Pdub.Hard to tell what will happen to this one.Its in the middle of Kansas and Id guess whoever stole it has no idea what they stole.Pretty close group of racers around here.Hope they just leave it somewhere to be found.

Comment

Start driving around Derby thats where the last one was found.

Check all the stores that sell spray paint, see who has bought a whole case in the last few days,flat black seems to be the color of choice.

Comment

Tool box and nitrous bottles have been recovered.No word on the truck,trailer or car.

Comment

Working...
            X