Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even the REAL Refs are Blind

Baltimore versus San Diego.

Ray Rice's superhuman run. He didn't make the first down, he didn't. After all of the time for review and all of the talk and waiting and then the mega-silly measurement for first down on the super-wrong spot of the ball, that turned the game around.

How can they have so many high-speed cameras and look at them so closely and and STILL not see? That'll be in the sports news tomorrow.

Our interest in it at Weeville is to see the Ravens lose because we are Pittsburgh fans. No, they stole another one. Yet another one. Or had one given to them in this case.

Dang, why not just roll dice? Why play the game at all, just roll dice and determine a winner. Just as well. Might as well.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Originally posted by peewee View Post
    Baltimore versus San Diego.

Ray Rice's superhuman run. He didn't make the first down, he didn't. After all of the time for review and all of the talk and waiting and then the mega-silly measurement for first down on the super-wrong spot of the ball, that turned the game around.

How can they have so many high-speed cameras and look at them so closely and and STILL not see? That'll be in the sports news tomorrow.

Our interest in it at Weeville is to see the Ravens lose because we are Pittsburgh fans. No, they stole another one. Yet another one. Or had one given to them in this case.

Dang, why not just roll dice? Why play the game at all, just roll dice and determine a winner. Just as well. Might as well.
    I think the word you are searching for is human. They are human and make mistakes. It's all part of the game.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

The refs suck, Goodel sucks and this instant replay crap is wearing on my last nerve.

PIttsburgh is making me sick. Tomlin needs to get his head out of his ass. The the front office better start coming to terms with the fact that the age-ed defence, the shitty O-line and the lack of a reliable back up QB is going to put us into the same position we were in during all of the 80's...Malone, Brister, O'donell....Lets not go that route again please..my heart cant handle it.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Joe, what was the guy's name....7 or 9 years ago, they got into the same sort of shape, all but out of QB's, and the last fifth-choice one on the roster was a wide receiver, and a danged good one. I can't remember his name. Unit and I actually wanted to see him throw a 50-yard pass to himself.

What was his name...?

EDIT: Unit thinks she has it - was it Antione Randel EL? Does that sound right?
        Last edited by pdub; November 26, 2012, 03:35 PM.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
        X