• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: car insurance

I'll check that out. 8)

Comment

Insurance premiums for a particular coverage go up and down like gas prices. It pays to shop around, because the company you got a quote from last year might have significantly different rates this year.

When shopping for a policy, make sure you are comparing apples to apples. You may be getting minimum coverage from a company who gives you a low quote; Geico is famous for that. If you have minimum coverage and are in bad accident, you are screwed. If your policy doesn't cover all the medical bills (think the other guy's "neck pain"), you will wind up personally paying them out of pocket. Make sure you have at least several hundred thousand dollars to cover the other guy. There are people on the road here in PA that if they would crash into me, their insurance would only pay up to $15,000 of my medical bills; after that, I would be on my own unless I would sue.

I recommend State Farm for best coverage, best service (which is an agent thing, not a corporate thing), and best rates per stated coverage.
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

[/quote]
        Or colorado.....one more thing to mention about allstate, and i don't know if it's just my agent, or allstate as a whole, but I can also get Haggerty ins thru my agent directly. All the claims are handled directly thru her as well.
        [/quote]

I got my Haggerty policy through my Allstate agent also.

Comment

Out here in Ca we have 20th Century and down in San Diego is a company called Wawanessa. They are by far the cheapest and the coverage costs have been decent. Didnt even raise the rates when my son stuffed our subaru into the back of a toyota p/u.

As for the specialty cars, only Hagerty!
          Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

American Family Insurance

Comment

Working...
            X