Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Back...... El Camino (from someone who has never made one before)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Back...... El Camino (from someone who has never made one before)

Schedule service for your vehicle at your local Certified Service provider using our dealer locator tool. View our available services today.

Pontiac is bringing the Holden Ute to the US as the G8 Sports Truck. I'm already making a savings plan for quite possibly the first and maybe only new car I'll buy.

Based on the first-ever G8 performance sedan, the Pontiac G8 sport truck is a revolutionary design with a bold new attitude.

The G8 sport truck is power: 6.0L engine. 361hp. Able to haul more than a 1,300-pound payload** and tow a 3,500-pound trailer***. And when it's not towing anything, it does 0-60 in 5.4 seconds. No other vehicle combines power and torque like this vehicle.

But power isn't the only the thing the G8 sport truck is about — it also boasts of a design with attention to detail. From its one-piece outer body panel to wraparound tail lamps to fully concealed tailgate hinges, all crafted to make the vehicle for you. Available late 2009.
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Re: It's Back...... El Camino (from someone who has never made one before)

I'm waiting for the wagon version ;D

Comment

What a bummer that those have the worthless GTO-style IRS.

Comment

hey look its a GOATAMINO

Comment

Originally posted by shaun callaway
          hey look its a GOATAMINO
          exactly what i was thinking haahahahah i wonder if it has an LS2? hmmmm

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if it was exactly the same as the goat

Comment

Originally posted by shaun callaway
              hey look its a GOATAMINO
              That's what made me think of a station wagon version. Remember Tempest wagons turned into GTO wagons?

Comment

It would make a great work truck :

Seth
                200 mph or bust.......

Comment

They already make a wagon version of this car down under and Bob Lutz has already said we are definitely not getting it here.

This is old news btw-Pontiac had a poll up on their site until about a month ago for people to pick the name for it.

And I think it's totally kickass! 8)

Comment

Did they ever pick the name, anyways? I put in "Tempest" and "Banshee"...some reason, I don't think that I'll win the free one.
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                    X