Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNBC TV Series "Car Brokers" looking for Hot Rod Owners for tv segment

Hi Everybody,

My name is Chad Haywood and I’m a Producer with the new CNBC TV Series “Car Brokers”. We’re reaching out to classic and hot rod owners in the Texas and surrounding areas to see if they would be interested in selling their car on our show. Because it’s for CNBC, the main focus is on the buying, selling and bartering aspect of hot rods and antique cars. ITV Studios, the production company behind “Hell’s Kitchen”, “Kitchen Nightmares” and “Four Weddings” is producing the series. Here's a link to an article about the show and seller we recently had on. http://hotrodsnow.com/article If you're interested or know someone who might be, feel free to email me at [email protected] for more info and to set up an interview.

Thanks!
    Last edited by chaywood; November 29, 2012, 11:21 AM.

Is birthday-boy Chad still in Texas?

I'd watch that one for sure
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

A segment of BBR and Jake trading cars would be interesting.LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by chaywood View Post
        Hi Everybody,

My name is Chad Haywood and I’m a Producer with the new CNBC TV Series “Car Brokers”. We’re reaching out to classic and hot rod owners in the Texas and surrounding areas to see if they would be interested in selling their car on our show. Because it’s for CNBC, the main focus is on the buying, selling and bartering aspect of hot rods and antique cars. ITV Studios, the production company behind “Hell’s Kitchen”, “Kitchen Nightmares” and “Four Weddings” is producing the series. Here's a link to an article about the show and seller we recently had on. http://hotrodsnow.com/article If you're interested or know someone who might be, feel free to email me at [email protected] for more info and to set up an interview.

Thanks!
        Those shows are RUINING TV for me. It's all bullshit that I've seen so far
        STUGOTS

Comment

Amen! On a soap opera is the last place I want to be.......
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

chaywood, ive got alot of contacts in texas, if youre looking for anything in particular, pm me here on the site
            Last edited by BOOOGHAR; November 29, 2012, 06:28 PM.
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Makes a post , never to be heard from again
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
                Makes a post , never to be heard from again
                He wants you to contact him on his terms...

Spam to me...
                Prolly cuz I'm far far from Texas...

Comment

CNBC..... Bleh.

Hell's Kitchen is terrible.
                  Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Have some fun...it's just TV. Producers need something to produce, and he's checking in here for stuff. Cool.

Probably they don't want our classic '86 Celebrity wagon w/ bad trans, though. It might make a great fort for some kids or something, if I could, like, get it up into a tree...

What a great idea. I don't think I want to sell it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                      Probably they don't want our classic '86 Celebrity wagon w/ bad trans, though. It might make a great fort for some kids or something, if I could, like, get it up into a tree...

What a great idea. I don't think I want to sell it now.
                      Just plant a tree under it and wait a few years.

Ron
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                      X