The Creeping Crud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Creeping Crud

Anyone else got it? It hit me like a freight train Monday and is showing no signs of letting up. I had a cold last year that was pretty damn bad. This one is far worse. The doc said that the cold viruses are getting worse and worse every year, some as bad as the flu....buy some Lysol and wash your hands folks. this years virus is a mofo....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

The doctors dont help the situation by prescribing antibiotics to anyone with a sniffle. The less effective they become.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

its a small world, I got something this season..
      I strangely end up non-organic.

blame an old subaru for that one. in fact I just got the same old haircut, military short.

keep busy, just get caught up on something else in health.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Overuse of antibiotics and sanitary, disinfectant wipes removed tolerances to common colds and flu, thus each year the viruses get worse...
        Plain soap and hot water works.. Use the strong stuff for stuff needing it..

Comment

I used to use the NyQuil/DayQuil religiously....Today I learned they do not ahve a decongestant...I picked up the Alka-Seltzer plus version. I am impressed, it works quite well.

What really blows is when I go to the gym and do my cardio and sit in the sauna I feel fantastic...a hour or two later...meh, not so much. I used to buy into that "get plenty of rest" crap but I have done some reding and learned that clinical studies show sticking to your regular workout schedule when you have a cold will help shorten its life span. The Sauna is the key, man do I feel good after an half hour in a 180 degree room....
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I always take extra Zinc........natures anti biotic
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I had a cold a few weeks ago, took awhile to get over. Now it just the winter blahs.
              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                I had a cold a few weeks ago, took awhile to get over. Now it just the winter blahs.
                Winter? What is this "winter" of which you speak? LMAO!!!

Comment

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Got enough going on healthwise so I would appreciate it if y'all kept your diseased selves at a distance.
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                      Winter? What is this "winter" of which you speak? LMAO!!!
                      Hope laughing helped..
                      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X