Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee, He Truly Was Amazing!!!!.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Lee, He Truly Was Amazing!!!!.....

This is Incredible!!!!!

Arnold was a big admierer of Bruce Lee, he was quoted once saying---There’s a lot of people that do all those moves and they do have the skill, but they don’t look visually as believable or as impressive as Bruce Lee did. He was one of a kind.

He had an impressive lat spread too...

Like a freaking upside down pine tree....bad ass...

he was a fitness bad ass, one of the first to recognize high protein diets helped build muscle and often used electro stimulation..
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
      Arnold was a big admierer of Bruce Lee, he was quoted once saying---There’s a lot of people that do all those moves and they do have the skill, but they don’t look visually as believable or as impressive as Bruce Lee did. He was one of a kind.

He had an impressive lat spread too...

Like a freaking upside down pine tree....bad ass...

he was a fitness bad ass, one of the first to recognize high protein diets helped build muscle and often used electro stimulation..
      He was supposed to be the star in Kung Fu, the tv show, but studio practiced discrimination and went with David Carradine...
      Bruce was a pioneer!

Comment

to be that focused is like abuse to me..
        worked to bone and muscle that tight.
        I learned that is what killed him in the end...like an immune disorder.

I got called that once as an adjective, made me mad.
        I looked "bruce lee" for getting worked to damn near death. I associate his pursuit of physical mental with something terrible...
        Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 29, 2012, 08:00 PM.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

All I ever could do with a pair of numchucks is hit myself in the nuts.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

A true badass, the man could kick you in the head faster than the human eye could register.

And you owe me a new keyboard Scott!
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

I bet he could catch a fly with chop-sticks too.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Ok the Ping Pong was impresive,but lighting the match sticks with the end of a Num Chuck is flat amazing skill.Just add it up you must strike the correct end of the match,with ONLY the end of the stick(chuck),and time the flight of said match stick and adjust for the spin of said stick.

Co worker says it's faked,CGI.
                Last edited by Cyclone03; November 30, 2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Don't believe everything you see on facebook TC.

Rumor: Video clip shows martial arts star Bruce Lee playing ping-pong using nunchaku.
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Rumor has it Bruce Lee whipped Chuck Norris ass.

Chuck is currently selling home gyms on TV with Christie Brinkley.

Where's Bruce?

Chuck Norris wins again.

Ron
                    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
                      Rumor has it Bruce Lee whipped Chuck Norris ass.

Chuck is currently selling home gyms on TV with Christie Brinkley.

Where's Bruce?

Chuck Norris wins again.

Ron
                      Bruce taught karate champ, Chuck Norris

Bruce died of cerebal edema at age 32.

Read wiki... Did alot for such a young un...

Comment

Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris did have a fight scene in one of Bruce's movies, in which Bruce was naturally the winner. In real life, they never actually got in a fight, but were actually good friends and both respected each other for each one's knowledge in their particular martial art. They did, however spar a few times for fun/fitness. As far as I know, neither ever said who won or lost the sparring contests.

Bruce Lee is also known for inventing the first MMA(mixed martial arts) with the invention of Jeet Kune Do. The whole reason behind JKD is to have a "real world" martial art that was simplified and easier to learn without alot of complicated moves and rehearsed theatrics like most martial arts.
                        "Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid" - John Wayne

Comment

Jackie Chan got his start as Bruces standin and stunt man....
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                          X