Leave a comment:

• BigDad
    replied
    They were stored like this

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
    "Pics or it didn't happen" applies here I'm pretty sure ....
    Ahhh. There is senseable...

Buddy has a 900 sq foot shop.. Measured a 65 chevy cab on frame and we figure if skinny climbs out the windows and up the wall. 6 fit.. With a row of hay to cover the doors... But if a bale should happen to fall.. Hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Bamfster
    replied
    "Pics or it didn't happen" applies here I'm pretty sure ....

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    I'm looking at what I have in my shop. A Mustang needs a space about 15 feet long and a minimum of 6 feet wide (assuming the driver climbed out the window). I didn't do a layout but I was coming up with 6 to 8 cars. Remember, there was also enough room for enough hay to hide the whole pile. I'm still calling BS.

Dan
    Yeah I agree.......just pullin yer chain

Article says they'll be on EBay in Feb of 2013........stay tuned.
    Last edited by Monk; December 1, 2012, 12:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDad View Post
    I have my doubts if this is true but , ..here it is

acme-articles.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, acme-articles.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

My B/S meter is pegged

no no, it's true! Really! I bought one for 3,000 - when his cousin in Bhanglaghani gets the check, he'll ship it to me UPS!

Leave a comment:

• happy39
    replied
    My new storage building is 30 x 40 and the best I can get in there with out stacking is 6 0r possibly 8 with creative movement and that is with out any stackers.

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    I'm looking at what I have in my shop. A Mustang needs a space about 15 feet long and a minimum of 6 feet wide (assuming the driver climbed out the window). I didn't do a layout but I was coming up with 6 to 8 cars. Remember, there was also enough room for enough hay to hide the whole pile. I'm still calling BS.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    My shop is 1200 sq. ft. and there's NO WAY a dozen 'Stangs would fit in there, never mind in 1000 sq. ft. Nope, this didn't happen unless there were 6 car stackers (no mention of that in the article). I'm guessing there isn't a dirty hog in 5 counties (PLENTY of hog wash).

But Barry - your knowledge of the National Enquirer is - um - worrisome.

Dan
    Dan.........article did say 'tightly tucked'

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    My shop is 1200 sq. ft. and there's NO WAY a dozen 'Stangs would fit in there, never mind in 1000 sq. ft. Nope, this didn't happen unless there were 6 car stackers (no mention of that in the article). I'm guessing there isn't a dirty hog in 5 counties (PLENTY of hog wash).

Dan
    yeah on both counts - they wouldn't fit (that's enough space for 6 cars)

and yeah, National Enquirer? really?!!!

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    Mike Walker is a gossip columnist for The National Enquirer

Leave a comment:

• andy30thz
    replied
    Yeah, the boys over on SVT have been kicking it around too...
    As they said over there...unless they were stacked on lifts, you're not gonna fit 12 Cobra's in 1000sqft.

Leave a comment:

• BigDad
    started a topic Man finds 12 NEW 2004 Cobras in estate sale

Man finds 12 NEW 2004 Cobras in estate sale

I have my doubts if this is true but , ..here it is

acme-articles.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, acme-articles.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

My B/S meter is pegged
Working...
X