Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    I figured out if I spend 8000 for batteries, 3200 for windmills, and 3000 or so for Solar panels, I can be "off the grid". Hell, I can sell it BACK to the grid. Should only take 8-10 years to pay for itself, at which point it will probably need to be replaced.

Thank god I don't act on that. Sometimes it's better to just think.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by peewee View Post
    What exactly was it that we were talking about?

Oh, I know....quail hunting. Yep. You need some good dogs to flush 'em out of the bushes and then you better be quick when they flush causa they make a big noise and you better shot quick or they're gone.
    Whatta yuh wanner whale fer?
    Flush em down de toylut.. Dats fer sheet!
    Wall, I header ta bedder.. Nacht

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    What exactly was it that we were talking about?

Oh, I know....quail hunting. Yep. You need some good dogs to flush 'em out of the bushes and then you better be quick when they flush causa they make a big noise and you better shot quick or they're gone.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by studemax View Post
    Finally... you started talking about cars again instead of that crap that started this thread.
    Then you hi-jack it back to crap...
    With my help..

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by studemax View Post
    Finally... you started talking about cars again instead of that crap that started this thread.
    Yep, I'm at it again, and thanks for your help Stude and at that you know what I mean! And you know that I mean it.

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    I just to want to drive on the road racing track again. And I'm doing what I can in the meantime to have better equipment when I get there. The driver will be the same. Can't buy a different driver. Life is as short as or long as it is. DO it.

Leave a comment:

• Thumpin455
    replied
    I am going to take my plate and put it in the dishwasher, yeah my schedule is a bit different than most eating at 10pm. Might go to sleep after playing some GTA San Andreas or watching a movie, perhaps I will read a book. That is the crux of the next big thing I will be doing.

The actual next big thing is either installing an EFI system I bought, or building one. That will be around the time I can breathe again.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
    it aint for everybody. Lots of people start and few stick with it. Frankly I am a unhappy person, I am cranky, moody and generally pissed off at the world. The gym helps with that.
    Joe, I happen to think you are one of the world's greatest people. We've never met in person, but I think you're great because you can hug a dog with such passion. You HAVE to be a great guy, that one trait alone. That's all I need to know.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    it aint for everybody. Lots of people start and few stick with it. Frankly I am a unhappy person, I am cranky, moody and generally pissed off at the world. The gym helps with that.

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    no think and just action...
    may not be the biggest thing to happen next....I think.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
    LOL! thanks buddy.

Seriously tho....For me it is working out, my fitness goals. Drive, determination and measurable outcome. Its been 9 months and I have not dropped a pound, but the inches arent there and my shirts are much tighter up top instead of down low.

I gave up on my automotive aspirations, I just dont have the money to get there...so...Working out is free, and it could help me live longer...or not...
    Working out is a cool thing. I tried it an I didn't like it. My upper body didn't like it (lifting weights).

But really, I'dda never thought I would have ridden a bicycle so far as a younger buck, and I'dda never thought what that would have led to after that for me, what all that caused. And I only thought I was getting away from things at the time.

That only point being, the power of a thought. I know.....hey, I can DO that.

The old addage, If you think you can, or if you think you can't...you're probably right. Or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    LOL! thanks buddy.

Seriously tho....For me it is working out, my fitness goals. Drive, determination and measurable outcome. Its been 9 months and I have not dropped a pound, but the inches arent there and my shirts are much tighter up top instead of down low.

I gave up on my automotive aspirations, I just dont have the money to get there...so...Working out is free, and it could help me live longer...or not...

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Okay, Joe. You blew my mindset there, but that's okay. I'm alright with it. Since it's you. But only since it's you.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    well, I was on my way across the hangar to drop a deuce...and stopped, because it takes drive and determination to do the deed lately and I REALLY dont want that to be my next big thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X