X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadkill goes to Australia

purty good episode

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

I gotta tell you, these get better and better. I just got done watching the Hemi in a Chevy episode and just wished I'd been along on the ride. Finnegan is growing on me better than that hair is growing on his chin. I laughed my ass off through the whole thing.

Biggest problem I seem to have is that it takes forever to download the episodes on my computer. Just about a minute for each minute of the episode. I know I should probably upgrade my computer, but there content takes longer to download than anything else I watch. I can't seem to get it to work on my Android phone at all. I'll admit that I'm as clueless as they come with all this tech stuff but it seems to work with other content.

Great stuff, I hope they have the opportunity to continue for a long time.
    I'm still learning

Comment

I'm jealous as hell.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Hmmmm. Looks like something I might want to do to mine after the warranty is gone.

Comment

Yeah........this is pretty cools stuff.

Love it the driver is on the 'wrong side'
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

That was friggin' awesome. Finnegan killed me with: "[...] all I want to do is choke the hell out of a koala because I just lost a race I should have won."

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
              I gotta tell you, these get better and better. I just got done watching the Hemi in a Chevy episode and just wished I'd been along on the ride. Finnegan is growing on me better than that hair is growing on his chin. I laughed my ass off through the whole thing.

Biggest problem I seem to have is that it takes forever to download the episodes on my computer. Just about a minute for each minute of the episode. I know I should probably upgrade my computer, but there content takes longer to download than anything else I watch. I can't seem to get it to work on my Android phone at all. I'll admit that I'm as clueless as they come with all this tech stuff but it seems to work with other content.

In youtube, go to the Settings icon and lower the quality. Watch it in 240 mode, it'll download real fast. Reduces picture quality a little but not bad.
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post

In youtube, go to the Settings icon and lower the quality. Watch it in 240 mode, it'll download real fast. Reduces picture quality a little but not bad.
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

One of the best Roadkill episodes yet. I am jealous because Australia is one (of 3) continent I have not yet visited, but they sure whined about the flight time of only 13 hours. Go to Korea or Kuwait sometime guys, the flight feels like forever. The groundhog day thing of gaining a day coming back is fun though. Had lunch in Korea at 11:45 with one friend on June 5th in Korea, had lunch at 11:45 with another friend on June 5th in Seattle.

The video makes me want to put the 2.41 geared rear under ugly and strap on the old BFG radials to burn them down and send the resulting video to DF and Finnegan.

Comment

3.8 liters per flush = 1.0 gallon per flush, even if it swirls backwards. Or - It's a Buick motor, pretty easy to remember...

The Aussies seem a lot less skeered of scratching their paint. I'm not sure I get it, but it's cool anyway. I don't suppose there is really any convenient way of hooking up 1200 hp on the street. What I really dig? Four doors! They aren't afraid of a four door. Rock on!
                    Last edited by Beagle; December 2, 2012, 07:31 AM.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Might think twice about lending a car to those two..."drive it like it's a rental" indeed.

And I don't get big power just to destroy tires...but that's me.

Otherwise, entertaining.
                      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Working...
                      X