Killing them softly -new movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing them softly -new movie

Just went to see it ,it sucked! Dont waste your time or money. S*#tbag of a movie.

We are going on the third week of Breaking Dawn 2, and will watch about anything at this point! Thanks for the heads up, I was kind of leary of the previews.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Yeah thanks........previews looked good but they always do
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

If you want to go to a movie,my brother in law said the new James Bond movie was very good.

Comment

My neighbor tried to get me to see Anna Karinina last night. She has been bugging me to go see Breaking Dawn 2. I watched her dvd's of New Moon and Breaking Dawn 1. Talk about four hours of pain. I had to watch both the Expendibles movies just to get my testosterone to start flowing again.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Count me as fortunate that the wife doesnt like movies about teenage sparkly vampires and other such nonsense. After all the crap that the RIAA and MPAA have done, particularly the software on DVDs that shut down my burner even though I dont pirate/burn DVDs or movies, I am boycotting movies, even DVDs. Then throw in the $8+ ticket, the $10 popcorn and $5 milkduds, and there is no way you will get me in a theater again.... certainly not for a testosterone depleting chick flick.

Comment

Ain't been in a theeyayter in 40 years..
              Used to go... The questions of " What happened? What is going on?" got too much... Discovered beer..
              Wife is same way.. Movies. Pfffft!
              I like PBS, she, korean tv ..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                Ain't been in a theeyayter in 40 years..
                Used to go... The questions of " What happened? What is going on?" got too much... Discovered beer..
                Wife is same way.. Movies. Pfffft!
                I like PBS, she, korean tv ..
                been about 20 for me..
                I actually gained a fear of them, strange what made the news a long time later..
                don't mind me, I walked around as a military person (had to learn some security)

the killing me softly movie..seems boring. like a tale of the same old tale..

a guy movie modern day.. I like stories, and I still wonder what a modern guy movie would be.
                not much uplifiting as far as markets go.. like in the sixties, a focus on a car was fun, today? crowds are all split up on what the best is.

blah.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I used to manage a theatre - - last week we saw "Wreck-it Ralph" with the kids, in 3-D no less.

Now I don't like 3-D, it screws with my brain. But this was different, I had no ill effects this time. Of course it was animated, not CG'd stuff, maybe that was the difference? By the way, we liked Wreck-it Ralph, cool race cars in it.

The real cool part was that I cornered the manager of the place, told him my history, and asked if he could give us the dime tour of the projection booths, so the boys could see how it works?

He was more than willing to show them, but warned me, things are different now. Less than a year ago they went digital, no more celuloid. Made him a little sad.

Long story short, there isn't much to see anymore upstairs. The film shows up on a hard drive (no more tins with 5 small reels to assemble) and all the projectors are fed from that via a network. Everything starts according to an electronic schedule, even the house lights dimming is controlled automatically.

Wow. Big change. Wonder how the computer compensates when there is a riot in the theatre and the police have to do crowd control in a theatre with the film off and the cleaning lights on?
                  Last edited by STINEY; December 3, 2012, 10:34 AM.
                  Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Killing Them Softly got a "F" on CinemaScore (rating by people who just saw the movie), and made the same weekend money as "Wreck-it Ralph", out for five weeks.

Read reviews, watch trailers and clips, find showtimes, view celebrity photos and more on MSN Movies

I thought people in that business knew what they were doing. I guess we'll skip it on DVD...

Comment

Took the 5 year old to see "Wreck it Ralph" (2d for us) a few weeks ago while the wife and 15yr old went to see "Breaking Dawn II". Them watching movies together is their thing. Not a big movie fan, usually can fine better things to do with my 2+ hrs.
                      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                        Count me as fortunate that the wife doesnt like movies about teenage sparkly vampires and other such nonsense. After all the crap that the RIAA and MPAA have done, particularly the software on DVDs that shut down my burner even though I dont pirate/burn DVDs or movies, I am boycotting movies, even DVDs. Then throw in the $8+ ticket, the $10 popcorn and $5 milkduds, and there is no way you will get me in a theater again.... certainly not for a testosterone depleting chick flick.
                        LOL, but somebody knows the teenage vampires are sparkly.....

Comment

Working...
                        X