Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Santa ... I've been really good this year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin Turbos under the tree and you don't even have to wrap them, that would be a waste of time and wrapping paper!

P.S. If I'm real good between now and Christmas could you please include a Bruno Lenco combo?
    Last edited by Grumpy; December 3, 2012, 08:52 PM.
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

A job for me as I'll be laid off Feb. 1st
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

ouch - hey Santa, get Matt a job. I can wait on the A frame... didn't you just move not that long ago?
        Last edited by Beagle; December 4, 2012, 01:57 AM.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          didn't you just move not that long ago?
          Yep, just short of two years ago.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I'd love to able to be able to say....SANTA....please big Nitro back...I miss him so much.....Happy Birthday boy.....
            12/4/2011 - 11/29/2012 RIP NITRO
            The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

ok Santa, forget my engine... job opportunities for Matt and solace to Chassisman for the untimely loss of Nitro
              Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Dignlif View Post
                ok Santa, forget my engine... job opportunities for Matt and solace to Chassisman for the untimely loss of Nitro
                Thanks....I really needed that....today he would have been 1....just missed it by 5 days......best track dog ever....if the golf cart was moving he was on it...loved watching my son race his junior....would sit on the cart 30' away to watch him make passes.....would bail off the cart when we pulled up to pick him up and offer a hand lick....so when my son lost Nitro was there to make it better.....you couldn't ever be mad at that dog...it was impossible.
                The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Some dogs just know, don't they...
                  I feel for you.. You now have a very long yardstick which all dogs will be measured...
                  3oishy years it took me to stop measuring my dogs on my first pit... That was one smart dog..
                  It was just so unfair to the others.. Now these 2 are themselves and I see them for them, not Pepper 1

Like I told Pdub... Time will lessen.. Will never go away.. Just bearable..
                  Don't get a dog to take Nitro's place.. None can.. Get one to replace Nitro.. Get the difference?

Comment

Working...
                  X