Auto-Clean Your Clothes Dryer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Clean Your Clothes Dryer

Quite a while back, we had a thread going about how to clean your car, and Matt recommended the synthetic chamois Absord. Thanks man, that thing is cool.

And somebody said, "Wait till peewee discovers clay bar." Wow, that's what I'm doing to Red today, wow does that stuff ever do miracles. Thanks for that little gem! BSers are the greatest.

So I'm being probably over-liberal with the detailing juice while I'm at it, and the microfiber cloth that came with the kit got pretty wet.

So let's throw it into the clothes dryer for a few minutes. You wouldn't believe all the stuff that stuck to that cloth riding in the dryer. Bits of leaves and lint mostly.

Okay Honey, the dryer's clean on the inside!
    Last edited by pdub; December 2, 2012, 10:34 AM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Always air dry the micro cloths
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
      Always air dry the micro cloths
      I DID. In the dryer!

Comment

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

on the car,get a big spray bottle,add about 2oz of white vinagar to 32oz water and you now have a nice car wash when you don't want to drag out the bucket and water hose....also works great to finish the car at home after a trip to the qaurter car wash,kills water spots and water stains.

Comment

Add some dill to that water and the car will be GREAT with a ruben sammich.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
              Add some dill to that water and the car will be GREAT with a ruben sammich.

Dan
              even I wont lick my car no matter how good it smells....

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone03 View Post
                even I wont lick my car no matter how good it smells....
                Given enough beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                  Given enough beer?
                  maybe............

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                    Given enough beer?

I may have ruined a perfectly good micro-cloth in the clothes dryer, but there's a bigger issue at stake here.

"Enough beer" has caused miracles AND world wars, I don't care who you're talking about or when.

Say it ain't so.
                    Last edited by pdub; December 3, 2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

I run my micro fiber towels through the dryer, but all by themselves.......seem to still work ok........
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                      X