No announcement yet.

Can I Do This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya can't have just a cage. gotta gotta gotta have a QUALITY seat too. with New belts. If you are strapped SECURELY into your ride, you just won't believe how comfortable and confident you can feel when that pedal is on the floor and you are slideways in a corner....

Honestly................. any speed over about 80 needs these safety items. Heaven forbid, but, if you lose a tire at that speed, the car can yaw and dig a rim into the pavement (not real likely, but shit happens buddy)... A helmet is also required if you have any bars installed anywhere close to your noggin. ya might get by with Craigslist brakes (properly inspected and installed) but please buy the best quality safety stuff ya can. no cheapin' out there............
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      We hope to never roll over.. BUT if and only if.. It is better to be safe... And NEVER NEED it..
      better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I see Red losing carpet,back seat,the other seat,exhaust removed,headers,ac gone,don't need all that sound deadener......
        PeeWee owns ,insert class here,D/P?, class record...."that peewee guy just owns that class,you would be better to just run fuel than go against him "

Booze and drugs are cheaper in the long run.....

I love the fact you found us.....

Comment

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
          X