No announcement yet.

Are you a prepper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:The flying saucer will come down and beam me up, as soon as I have my magic mushroom quota

Comment

I have tons of guns, but cant keep stock of ammo, I always end up shooting what I buy, and now everywhere is beginning to be sold out.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

DB sent me this one on email:

Click image for larger version

Name:	EndOfTheWorld2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	865446

I'm gonna mail myself a letter on December 22, just to have that postmark as a keepsake.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
          that's a hard one to prove - there's lots of people who believe some will
          I would love to get off and go exploring the galaxy if only we could travel fast enough that I dont die before I get out of the solar system.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
            I would love to get off and go exploring the galaxy if only we could travel fast enough that I dont die before I get out of the solar system.
            I'm a lot more like the end of Wizard of Oz. "There's no place like home...."

Comment

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                It would be cool, but I think it would have to be a multi-generational thing, with some generations seeing nothing but the vast emptyness of space. Hell, taking 30 years for Voyager to reach anywere near the edge of the solar system, doesn't leave much hope for individual people.

Comment

I am SO bumming about the NottApocalypse - 4000 cases of creamed corn shot all to shit. I guess I could open a lady's cream corn wrestling center.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

trade em for go fast parts........
                    Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

Originally posted by greenXpress View Post
                      trade em for go fast parts........
                      he'd get creamed in that exchange
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Dad says I should buy 500 pounds of sugar and make corn whiskey... could be a bright side to this after all!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          Dad says I should buy 500 pounds of sugar and make corn whiskey... could be a bright side to this after all!
                          Sounds like a winner !!!!
                          Danny/Zachary
                          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Now all I have to do is get a somebody like a logger, gold dust panner, chopper putter together-er, storage unit ripper offer, or alaskan ex-mafia amish drug dealer involved and I can get Discovery to pay for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              Or you could just go ahead and eat it for years. Every time you poop it'll look like a Payday candy bar. Take photos of it floating and post 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                                Or you could just go ahead and eat it for years. Every time you poop it'll look like a Payday candy bar. Take photos of it floating and post 'em.
                                Hopefully, with the new pup, your excitement standards will improve...

Comment

Working...
                                X