Who's got Netflix and Visio TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's got Netflix and Visio TV?

I can't stream movies on my new smart TV. And everyone I call blames the other (wireless/Netflix/Visio). Anyone else?
    STUGOTS

Originally posted by groucho View Post
    I can't stream movies on my new smart TV. And everyone I call blames the other (wireless/Netflix/Visio). Anyone else?
    Does your TV stream Netflix, meaning there is a NetFlix App on the TV itself??, if so you have to go to your Netflix account on your computer and enter a Code to authorize the TV to use NetFlix........
    Last edited by TC; December 3, 2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
      Does your TV stream Netflix, meaning there is a NetFlix App on the TV itself??, if so you have to go to your Netflix account on your computer and enter a Code to authorize the TV to use NetFlix........
      Yes, the TV has a Netflix button and I did all the activation, including entering their code......also did a deactivation/reactivation w/Netflix 3 additional times.
      STUGOTS

Comment

And the TV is connect to the Internet, right??.....

What does it use a wired or wireless connection for the internet??.....

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
          And the TV is connect to the Internet, right??.....

What does it use a wired or wireless connection for the internet??.....
          wireless. we also tried a different wireless carrier thru my friend's smart phone. The screen just says unable to view this title, try again later or try a different title....for a week now
          STUGOTS

Comment

Watching with interest
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Me as well..
              My daughter has netflix on her iPad..thus the granddaughters are watching kiddie films while I watch Jr/Sr soap opera on their tv and type this on my iPad...
              Gonna have to ask her when she gets home, but it seems to me the kids watch Netflix on the tv thru Wii..

Comment

bump
                STUGOTS

Comment

She thinks you haven't "told" the new tv how to do it yet... She is off the next 2 days and said she "might" try.. As she has a new black friday tv ..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                    She thinks you haven't "told" the new tv how to do it yet... She is off the next 2 days and said she "might" try.. As she has a new black friday tv ..
                    It links up with all the steps on Netflix, right up until I try to play the movie I chose. I've tried different tiles as suggested too
                    STUGOTS

Comment

No expert here.. Sounding like a Netflix error?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                        No expert here.. Sounding like a Netflix error?
                        Maybe, but whenever I call Bill Clinton answers the phone. deny deny deny
                        STUGOTS

Comment

It could be your wireless router, I know I had the get the big bad momma jamma to support the stuff we do, mainly gaming, but that might be the deal...

Comment

Go to this page, scroll down the list of supported functions, notice how the second to the last thing on the list says, "Home Theater Ready"........ I think you get the picture.....

Comment

I don't know for 100% sure of any of this because I don't have netflix and have only streamed YouTube video's on my smart TV (Panasonic), but does any of the literature on the TV or Netflix say it wants a 5Ghz wireless router signal? If any of them do that could be the hang up. Outside of that I'm out of ideas.
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                              X