It's gonna happen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gonna happen...

Ol' ksj2cooler..... it's coming. Look out... Like a freight train... it is coming.

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Aint Skeered.You drive a Neon.Your RoadRunner still doesnt run.You retired from announcing drag races and have all this time on your hands.Where are you? In the kitchen? Nice apron. BITCH!Dec 16th 2:30 p.m. you will be in school.Jeans bringing the corn bread. Jake wheres my sammich.
    Last edited by ksj2; December 3, 2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I drink Schlitz. Remember that, old fart. You probably ought to find a liquor store that sells it 'cause you are damned sure gonna have to buy some.
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Sounds like you two know each other.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I wont venture into the'hood for Schitz.No need to.Hes honored to know me.I am his teacher.As Charlie Sheen would say.WINNING!!!!!!!!

Comment

sounds like it's on take video
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

There will be pics of HIS beat down.This will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

Talk is cheap, old timer. Time to buck up, buttercup!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
                  Talk is cheap, old timer. Time to buck up, buttercup!

A NEON? really?

hmmmmmmmmm..........

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
                    A NEON? really?

hmmmmmmmmm..........
                    Yes, really.... with over 300K on the clock. It's paid for and gets 35+mpg. I bought it new in 1998. I have it because I don't need to overcompensate for ANYTHING... unlike some old farts who shall remain nameless like Don.

Don, you should probably get that beer on ice. I like it cold. Really cold.

Comment

Smack talking about Neons... What have we sunk to as a species?

Ron, you want me to come down for a week or two so we can get the Roadrunner going?

Comment

It's not about the Neon. I am comfortable enough with my masculinity to drive a Neon and that's all well and good. The issue here is whether or not Don "Two Cooler" McGinnis has enough lead in his pencil to beat me in a contest mano a mano, toe to toe, eye to eye in front of God and 22 other witnesses.

It's gonna happen. It really is.

I kinda feel bad for Don, though. I don't normally whip up on senior citizens, but in his case, I'll gladly make and exception.

(this is fun, huh Don?)

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                          Ron, you want me to come down for a week or two so we can get the Roadrunner going?
                          Come on down if you like. I'll gladly accept wrench help on the Road Runner!

Ron

Comment

So if it isnt Neon racing, what is the contest? Something like Crossroads? More like Rocky? Thumbwrestling? Who has the larger more turgid member? If its the last, please no pics of descriptions.

Comment

Don has this crazy notion that his is better than mine. We can't let his wife be the judge as she is most likely biased and would most probably faint when she experienced how good mine actually is. Therefore, we have compiled a list of 22 mutually-agreed-upon individuals who will positively, and without bias or predjudice, confirm that, in fact, I am better than him.

Comment

Working...
                              X