The new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new guy

Hi all been a watcher for some time and been on the last 3 PT's, NOt the whole thing but I hit up parts with a Pontiac group I run with. Figured Id finally join. Here is a pic of my car that is being used in the 2013 Craftsman calendar for the month of Nov.

Well I dont see a way to post it other then a link. Guess I need more post.
    Last edited by GratefulDiver; December 4, 2012, 07:16 AM.

Nah......you can post anytime.
    Use the insert image tab above or you can use Photobucket.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I click on the photo (insert image) and the only option is a URL link.

Comment

There are two small tabs on top when you click the link....one says From Computer, other From URL.
        Click the one that says From Computer, then you can browse your files
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

This is the same host they use at HardcorePontiacs uses so Im aware of how to post pics. The option is not there to select file from PC. Its not a big deal to me. You can see my pics in the 2013 Craftsman calendar lol

Comment

Pontiac you say? HCP as well? How curious, didnt know people still liked Pontiacs or even owned them anymore. Nobody I know has one... Obviously kidding. I should know you, but I havent been around to the other forums in some time. What car do you have?

Comment

Well hell maybe there is an initial post limit.....what do I know?

What part of St. Louis?
              Thom

Comment

Im actually right over the river in Alton but just say STL.

Comment

Welcome to the asylum.

Ron
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I go by the same name over there at HCP. The Brit always talks about the site here so I would come over here to check on PT stuff. Nice site

I drive a 72 GTO
                    Last edited by GratefulDiver; December 4, 2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GratefulDiver View Post
                      I click on the photo (insert image) and the only option is a URL link.
                      Hit go advanced first then hit the photo (insert image) and it will give you your computer as well as URL.

and welcome
                      Last edited by LORENSWIFE; December 4, 2012, 01:52 PM.
                      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Glad.to have you here. Enjoy.
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Welcome home GD! It's a great place to camp and actually meet great people in person. That's even the best part. Trust me on that one.

I'm an idiot, and they let me stay. That should be some indicator that nearly almost anything goes. And a wealth of friendly and willing knowledge is here as well. It's a gold mine.

Welcome!

peewee
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Pontiac's? Really? who would drive one of those..... geez........

when i post pics i usually use scotch tape rite onto the screen.

and we are NOT crazy here..... just a little skewed.
                            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
                              and we are NOT crazy here..... just a little skewed.
                              Oh, don't be modest, some of us could probably be committed lol. But we're definitely fun!
                              Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Working...
                              X