Velocity channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velocity channel

What the hell is with Velocity channel lately? Most of the car shows are gone and there is a bunch of nature shows and tech shows and nonsense,Chasing Classic cars is still there as well as Wheeler Dealers but many of the others are not. Does anyone know? I cant find much on the net.

Yeah took notice of that.....not sure what's going on.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Maybe they're into the Velocity - of the spotted wren. Where's our car shows!!??

Dan

Comment

The gardeners are mounting a hostile takeover/buy out....

The sky's falling..

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          Maybe they're into the Velocity - of a coconut laden swallow. Where's our car shows!!??

Dan

there, fixed it for you.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Discovery Channel went through a similar phase way before Velocity came along. I truly enjoyed watching Discovery during the "early" days of Biker Build Off, Monster Garage, American Chopper, Overhaulin' etc.

At least you guys in the US get to opt for Velocity. Discovery Canada is awful. These days the only way I get my gearhead fix is by hanging out here and circling the interwebs. Long Live BangShift!

Comment

Working...
            X