Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday night....be part of a BangShift Potential Disaster LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope I get to catch it live sometime!
    Local person
    sigpic

Comment

Dammit, I missed it!!
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Watched the replay just now. Not bad for the first try. I think it will be better next time, especially if you drink more before going live. haha.

The ads in mid sentence were a bit strange.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

It was great, even with there technical difficulties and my own computer issues. Hope I can catch them most of the time on Thursdays, screw Big Bang Theory.
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
            You shouldn't have had to sign in for anything. Just start typing and when you hit "enter" it will ask you for a screen name and you make one up and hit okay and that is all. Nothing else.
            Or were you watching on Ustream? We have our own BangShift Chat to use on BangShift which is what we were looking at and responding to.
            I clicked on the link and it was Livestream - trying to sign up failed several times - I'm a failure.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

That was great! Nice to hear from slightlywickedchick in the chatroom too!
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I enjoyed it, there are some issues that can be cleared up but overall not bad. Looking forward to the next one.
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                X