Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird Fox mustang for sale semi-local....opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I've been saying it's the wheels over and over but it just dawned on me why - it makes it look like a Cavalier. lol.

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

LOL!!!
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Everything looks off on that car. As was said earlier, if that's a conversion that's a hell of a lot of work to end up with that. Been wrecked at least once. If the airbags went off from it then the entire dash is screwed, nothing will fit right or line up correctly so at least the interior matches the rest of the car. I don't even want to think about what kind of butchery has gone onto converting it from a 4 cylinder to an 8, from the looks of it they left the front suspension stock. I'm not getting a good vibe from this one in the least.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

The only thing that really looks off besides the crooked body work and rust is that the rear is sitting way too high.

Comment

No gas tank or driveshaft in it, but that still looks weird.
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Last edited by Bob Holmes; December 7, 2012, 11:55 AM. Reason: tree'd
              I'm still learning

Comment

That orange stipe is not correct for a 91. The early cars from 87 89 had it.

Comment

what off this car will help you finish the cadicstang or jetboat?
                  ;-)
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

My son had a '91...........to me the front and rear bumpers look
                    like they're sticking out farther than stock.
                    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Umm....well..... the same stuff that the RX-7 offers?

Okay (hangs head) I'll go back to rewiring the house. Sigh.....
                      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I think it's just beat along with different pieces parts to make a complete car.
                        Tom
                        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I think we al concur that it is a total pos and you should look for another one.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X