Appraise This:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appraise This:

Looking for an honest value on the ole hot rod ....

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...g-Attractions-...

there may be a change coming to Bamfster's stable.

Discuss ....
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

My honest appraisal, more personal value than any car you might attempt to replace it with.....

Don't do it!
    Last edited by Joe Grippo; December 6, 2012, 02:45 PM.
    Time Wasters...
    http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grippo View Post
      My honest appraisal, more personal value than any car you might attempt to replace it with.....

Don't do it!
      that is very lucky to go that long with one machine..the bullet holes. haha.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I agree Joe .... it's worth like a kajillion bucks to me.

Comment

Trade it off... Bitch and moan the rest of your life of the biggest bone headed thing you ever do in your life..
          It's that simple...

Comment

Sell it to Don... I understand he needs a car with more trunk space.
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Everybody has a 'keeper' in their past that they kick their butt over letting get away......I gotta feeling this one is yours. KEEP IT!!
              Even though it's probably worth that kajillion bucks......
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

It's worth more than you'll ever get for it.
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Ok, Ok, Ok .......

What if I said I need a value for it for insurance agreed value? Kinda a fair market value incase it gets horked or wrecked ....

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                    Ok, Ok, Ok .......

What if I said I need a value for it for insurance agreed value? Kinda a fair market value incase it gets horked or wrecked ....
                    I got my 57 Sedan Delivery appraised for insurance reasons, had to have full coverage as it was collateral.. The appraiser told me and repeated it as well as writing it down that the appraisal was not the resell value.. That was higher. That he had to appraise it lower for the bank I got my loan thru.. So there can be 2 appraisal values depending on who u talk to

Comment

You dick - I thought you got some hare brained idea and were going to let it go. Glad to hear you're not - you'd regret it fer sure.
                      Kajillion - is that more or less than a bazillion ?
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

If you do sell it sell it to Ron Ward.At least then he'd have a running hot rod.LOL.Find an appraiser who really knows the market.Do not rely on on your insurance company appraiser.Lets just say S.F. and I are not close enough the value of the Dart.

Comment

You and the insurance company need to agree on the replacement value.........KBB or NADA would give you a base value and you can factor in the 'market' value from there. It's more than 'what it's worth'....it's what it costs to find another one.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

"It's more than 'what it's worth'....it's what it costs to find another one."
                            Therein lies the problem.We will come to an agreement.LOL>

Comment

I'd do a combo factor: appraised value for a restored '68, then value of the modifications. And I swear, if you EVER get rid of it, you won't have to kick yourself in the ass, I'll happily do it for you!
                              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                              X