Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hemi Charger 500 in the Tractor Shed and a Barn Full of 426 Hemi's........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank god my junk is worthless, I feel bad about letting it rot! If it was this, I'd be sick. I read a lot of CL ads these days where guys face reality and "Wanna see it go to someone who will finish it" which is still no promise, but better than "I'm gonna fix her up some day" and seeing the history - illiterate children scrap it out.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed View Post
      More importantly however, who is the pretty young gal on the cover this month? LOL
      cheers
      Ed
      Kirsten Brzezinski......(On The Cover credits, pg. 7)
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; December 9, 2012, 07:38 AM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
        As cool as all his stuff is, it kinda bothers me to see it all rotting. That Charger 500 with what looks like pick axe holes in the quarter is sad. Part of me thinks how cool it would be to see all those hemis in hot rods making loud noises not just collecting dust in a barn.

It is a great find. Thanks for sharing.
        I would have got that Charger up end runnin,and driven it daily..actually the Charger 500 is the Charger i want to own.So cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
          I would have got that Charger up end runnin,and driven it daily..actually the Charger 500 is the Charger i want to own.So cool!!
          I really like them too ever since I saw one of my neighbors in Sacto with a black one. It was a total street racer refugee from the early '80's with a 440 six pack hood. The flush grille really got me on that car.
          Last edited by Scott Liggett; December 9, 2012, 02:38 PM.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Comment

I know guys, I wish all those cars and engines were still out on the road. Just doesn't work out that way right now.
              Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
              www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Devil View Post
                I know guys, I wish all those cars and engines were still out on the road. Just doesn't work out that way right now.
                I prefer this to them being scrapped and recycled into Toyota's.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                  Amazing find! Too bad the stuff is just going to sit there and rot, though.
                  ...or until his descendants,who don't know a Hemi from a hairbrush, decide to liquidate his estate after he's gone.

Comment

The owner is a tool. What a waste. And dont come at me with that "its his stuff" crap either. He is doing nothing with any of it, he doesnt even have a project going, the crap just sits there...ashes to ashes, dust to dust I guess. It makes me sick to see this, just sick. The things he could be doing with all of that, man....someone kick this guy in the nads if you ever see him, or the ass...thats probably where his brain is.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Hot Rod posted the article today if you didn't pick up the magazine.

Ryan
                      Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
                      www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                      X