Christmas Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peewee View Post
    Did that too, I think it was last year. A bottle of wine and the good Doctor took it after I stole the car wash collection. First time I'd ever had a car I was interested in washing. So it all worked out.

But to your point Bob, the most foul-tasting wine in the world is anything in a bottle with a label on it that says, "Wine."
    Gotta try Dandelion wine... Otherwise. Yeah. Wine= puking

Comment

Went to the UPWBAoA last night... Was fun and exciting.

Comment

The team a little ways down from us at work has a bunch of ladies that love to have potluck lunches with tons of homemade food on special occasions. I slip them some money instead of bringing anything and gorge myself on good eats during lunch break. That's about the extent of my holiday office party.
        For the family get together, Mom's not wanting to cook this year so it l may get volunteered to do it. Time to start digging through the recipe books.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

The Woodstock car club is getting together at Buffalos southwest grill. We are bringing toys for the Toys For Tots. Wings and beer, what a way to celebrate.
          OH YEAH
          Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

None for work but we have our Knights of Columbus party next Saturday 2 blocks from my house,covered dish lots of friends and drinking should be good!!!
            Last edited by antmnte; December 9, 2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Had our car club party just last night with about 40 people.
              Had it at the local fire hall. catered in beef and chicken, then a dish to pass and byob. Good time had by all.

My work will have an informal get-together on the 20th. Cocktails and munchies at a local bar.
              sigpicJohn Castelli
              www.gonecruisincarclub.com

Comment

My office has a lunch next week. Been doing it for years. Go grab a plate of something, go back to work.

Wife work had one on Saturday at a "fancy" (for NE OH). It was ok, since I do not have to work with them I did not have to be to socially acceptable.
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                X