screw'm im posting my pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screw'm im posting my pictures

i'll let the pics speak for themselves, you know who they are and where they were taken since I took them, but I have to leave keywords out as to not offend anyone who thinks im trying to make a dollah off of them

Click image for larger version

Name:	11-11-259.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	879442

Name:	11-11-273.jpg
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	879443

Name:	11-11-277.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	879444Click image for larger version

Name:	11-11-289.jpg
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	879445Click image for larger version

Name:	11-11-501.jpg
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	879446

to be continued
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Good stuff
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Keep em coming!
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Why are you waiting to post pics?
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Nice shots. Why all the concern when you are "just a guy with a really nice camera" taking pics at a race?

Comment

Thanks cool pics!

Comment

great shots.
              love that monte..
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Think it had something to do with some other guy that doesn't need to be mentioned that finally hit corporates radar.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

There ya go. And what's wrong with making a dollah off of it?

The guy I paid 75 bucks to at the road course said in his speech, "I'll tell you all right up front, I'll use this money to finish building my car to run here next year." The only reason he was doing it, aside from having fun.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

All series have specific rules that credentialed photographers have to follow. The dude who was the track photographer at the road course was there operating a business and was there with permission of the track. A credentialed photographer at a race is not there to sell photos. He is there to cover the event for a publication (ie BangShift). Getting caught violating that agreement, which Charles is not doing or insinuating doing, will result in us and him being barred from covering those events again. Worlds different.
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

So Charles, who takes great pics, cannot sell his work, and can only publish on Bang Shift because that is whom creditialized him??
                      Sees to me he should be able to sell..

Noticed a guy with a fancy camera on the bull ring with me, snapping pics of the bikes in the pre show and the promotor told him to stop, he could not sell them.. He said he was shooting the bikes for the bikers .. I guess that was ok.. He disappeared when the derby started

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                        All series have specific rules that credentialed photographers have to follow. The dude who was the track photographer at the road course was there operating a business and was there with permission of the track. A credentialed photographer at a race is not there to sell photos. He is there to cover the event for a publication (ie BangShift). Getting caught violating that agreement, which Charles is not doing or insinuating doing, will result in us and him being barred from covering those events again. Worlds different.
                        The guy at the road course was definitely in cahoots with management. He was introduced as a part of the whole show. Management said they'd had a good shooter who went away and then they had a bad one and now they've got a good one again.

So the good one got up and said he's doing it for car parts for next year. So next year they'll be looking again because the dude can't run on the track and shoot at the same time.

Yeah, a little odd at least.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

the great naturals step up, no plan on corporate or credentials. they deserve alot.
                          I got thrown at photography when I was 14 or so, and ran from it thinking that was for girls.
                          20/10 eye looking at angles all the time.

going on 40 .. I realize how f***** that stupid that really was.

alot of years have gone by with no photos at all...

I am still diving in at my own penny..and I can't stand the fakers.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Name:	11-11-587edit.jpg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	865469Click image for larger version

Name:	11-11-520.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	865470Click image for larger version

Name:	11-11-668.jpg
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	865471Click image for larger version

Name:	11-11-542.jpg
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	865472Click image for larger version

Name:	11-11-560.jpg
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	865473
                            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Nice Charles!! You have some really great pictures, Mike Roy's Monte Carlo is so impressive!! Look at that hit on the slicks with the fronts hangin high!! KOOOOL!! This is not a gallery, just sharing some very awesome photos with friends!!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by 200WINS; December 9, 2012, 05:52 PM.
                              200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                              Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                              X