• Show
Clear All

• BluLightning
    replied
    That bunny looks like a kangaroo.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    for some reason I thought you said Betty the Bunny...

Your too close to me for me to be any good except sending it to the top. Better than a garden gnome.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Lemme have in November, maybe lots sooner. I'll strap him into the back seat for a road course run.

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    started a topic meet Benny the BangShift Bunny

meet Benny the BangShift Bunny

While X-mas shopping today I spotted this stuffed animal and he figuratively spoke to me and the wheels instantly started turning in my head. Benny is going to travel north america and maybe overseas if someone wants to take the challenge. Benny is to go to as many automotive related events a possible in 2013 and have his photo taken at each event for a end of year photo collage.

I hoping he can make it to 40+ events but he needs help from lots of people ....... do you want to take on this challenge ? I know the USPS has flat rate shipping boxes which run like 5 bux, who ever is in possession of Benny needs to take him to the event, photograph him and be responsible for shipping him to the next person, I can handle shipping addresses and scheduling. So yea this is kinda like a flat stanley but alot cool and one goal I would like to have for him is to go atleast 200mph and maybe 300mph if he can find the right ride - is top fueler while testing in palm beach LOL

Working...
X